Allure Windjammer open for dinner - at least according to the App.

App for  October 31 Allure now has Windjammer dinner hours listed.  That has only been in the past day or so.   Previously, only breakfast and lunch  hours were listed. For those who prefer Windjammer for dinner, this might be good news. 

M

5 hours ago, Heymarco said:

So you’re suggesting every time Royal implements a fleet wide change, we start a new thread for every single ship? It helps to keep topics organized so everyone can see the same responses, contribute, etc. Besides, title was “Windjammer is open for dinner”. 

The title was “Allure windjammer open  for dinner…”. And yes-I think it is quite helpful to post information pertaining to specific ships as sailing continues to resume. 

The post was not about a fleetwide change but was specific to one ship. 

I’ll take your guidance under consideration 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Heymarco said:

So you’re suggesting every time Royal implements a fleet wide change, we start a new thread for every single ship? It helps to keep topics organized so everyone can see the same responses, contribute, etc. Besides, title was “Windjammer is open for dinner”. 

That is why I try to start every thread with the Name of the ship (Allure OTS  {topic}).  That provides context for the readers and helps keep the responses channeled.  YMMV

@HeymarcoI felt you were being rude and an unnecessary board police, but we all have feelings. I wasn't trying to be argumentative but it reads as if you just wanted to tell the OP they were wrong for posting.

I have seen 50 thousand of the same post about the key, protocols, test, check-in etc. that are general topics or fleet wide changes.....your information would have been appropriate there. This was ship specific.