How to communicate with Regent. A knowledgeable person preferred.

TomTN

I signed up and submitted the online form at the rssc website to receive the $250 credit for first time Regent cruisers.  I received an email that stated they would get back to me within 14 days. That was July.

I paid my deposit, and applied within 14 days as required.

I called today, and got transferred to someone that had no idea what I was talking about. She was talking to a supervisor who evidently also did not understand. 

Is it possible to speak with someone that might know? Keep calling back? Email? Where? 

The RSSC website only gives a number for reservations.  I found and used a different number, but that didn't  help.

I suspect this is being caused by Regent not sailing until recently,  and having to hiring new employees.  It's the US these days. 

TomBeckCruiseIn case you've not been properly welcomed to the Regent family.  Welcome.  Hopefully this issue will be quickly resolved and it will be the only misstep of record for your cruise.

The Ambassador program is usually very simple and efficient.  It's unfortunate that the process with your request has slowed  .   To give you a personal timeline;  Close friends of ours chose to celebrate a major wedding anniversary with a first-time cruise on Regent's SS Splendor in 2022.   They asked if we'd like to go too.   Once I had their itinerary number "I" submitted the Ambassador paperwork via the website and also advised our [joint] TA.   It took about 10 days for our TA to contact me that the $250.00 FCC had been applied to both ours as well as our friends accounts.   Our friends were not even aware I did the request.   

Have your 'Sponsor' contact Regent or their TA if applicable, and I hope the representative will better understand the request and apply the FCC as appropriate.

A Hui Hou!

Oh well, It appears that I did this incorrectly.  I booked, and got a referral after I booked. I filed the page, and received the email saying it would be validated within 14 days.  

I'd still like to talk to someone that can tell me that, and might give it another try.

1 hour ago, TomBeckCruise said:

Oh well, It appears that I did this incorrectly.  I booked, and got a referral after I booked. I filed the page, and received the email saying it would be validated within 14 days.  

I'd still like to talk to someone that can tell me that, and might give it another try.

I wondered if the order of the referral and the booking might have caused your problem. Here’s what the rule at the bottom of the form says:

NEW REFERRED GUEST: THE NEW GUEST RESERVATION MUST BE MADE BY A GUEST WHO HAS NOT BOOKED OR SAILED WITH REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES PREVIOUSLY. EXISTING BOOKINGS FOR FUTURE SAILINGS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. THE NEW GUEST SHOULD COMPLETE THE AMBASSADOR REFERRAL FORM AT RSSC.COM/AMBASSADOR WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM DATE OF DEPOSIT FOR THE $250 SAVINGS TO BE APPLIED TO THE BOOKING. ONLY ONE $250 FUTURE CRUISE CREDIT PER SUITE IS PERMITTED.”

Unfortunately, since you have booked a cruise previously it does not appear as if you will be eligible for the Ambassador FCC in the future. I would still contact Regent to see if they will make an exception in your case.

Dave

1 hour ago, DaveFr said:

I wondered if the order of the referral and the booking might have caused your problem. Here’s what the rule at the bottom of the form says:

NEW REFERRED GUEST: THE NEW GUEST RESERVATION MUST BE MADE BY A GUEST WHO HAS NOT BOOKED OR SAILED WITH REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES PREVIOUSLY. EXISTING BOOKINGS FOR FUTURE SAILINGS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. THE NEW GUEST SHOULD COMPLETE THE AMBASSADOR REFERRAL FORM AT RSSC.COM/AMBASSADOR WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM DATE OF DEPOSIT FOR THE $250 SAVINGS TO BE APPLIED TO THE BOOKING. ONLY ONE $250 FUTURE CRUISE CREDIT PER SUITE IS PERMITTED.”

Unfortunately, since you have booked a cruise previously it does not appear as if you will be eligible for the Ambassador FCC in the future. I would still contact Regent to see if they will make an exception in your case.

Dave

Lol, that is what happened. I didn't see the "fine print" under the form. I need to throw this tablet in the garbage and get a small laptop.