Princess and B2B'S

mpdog42

27 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Do you have to check in at only your muster station the first time or can you just pick any one? 

You have to check in at your designated muster station. The point is to help assure you know where your muster station is located, just like when you used to actually have to attend the muster briefing there. 

You are suppose to go to the muster station that is listed in your room.  We watched the video on the tv and their our pictures of the occupants of the cabin on the tv screen with two boxes.  They are check green when you watch the video and have checked into the muster station.

We only had to do that on the first day of the first cruise.  No need to watch again or go to muster station on the first day of second cruise

Everything is done very smoothly, but we only had 1400 passengers, not the full ship of 3600+

48 minutes ago, 5:00_Somewhere said:

You have to check in at your designated muster station. The point is to help assure you know where your muster station is located, just like when you used to actually have to attend the muster briefing there. 

48 minutes ago, roxievegas said:

You are suppose to go to the muster station that is listed in your room.  We watched the video on the tv and their our pictures of the occupants of the cabin on the tv screen with two boxes.  They are check green when you watch the video and have checked into the muster station.

We only had to do that on the first day of the first cruise.  No need to watch again or go to muster station on the first day of second cruise

Everything is done very smoothly, but we only had 1400 passengers, not the full ship of 3600+

Thanks, We'll be sure to check in on our way to lunch. 

26 minutes ago, CruisingJs said:

You have to check in at your own muster station.  They want to make sure you know where it is.

Since it's on my cabin door I'll check it on the way to lunch as the video plays on the TV. 

• 1 month later...

Just found this discussion topic today.  My question is does anyone have any suggestions in how to go about booking two complementary specialty dinners using the medallion prior to boarding without having to have your credit card charged ?  I have an upcoming B2B starting next week and have been able to book the first segment without being charged but have been unable to do so for the second segment.  I have noticed that the medallion doesn't seem to recognize that 2 segments exist in other areas as well.  I know I can wait until boarding the ship to book the second dinner but it would be nice to be able to book it prior to boarding.  Thanks.

• 2 months later...

This is our first back to back and we are changing cabins.  What is the current procedure for accomplishing the move.  Do we need to pack up, everything or can we still leave our hanging items to be moved by our room steward.

thank you for your I sight

Basically, they'll move anything hanging and anything packed up; I usually leave whatever's hanging, luggage, and the Princess totes for misc items in the closet space. I've never intentionally left loose items, or items elsewhere to be moved, but once, I accidentally left a comb in a drawer and they actually brought it to my room the next day, which I didn't expect at all. 

23 minutes ago, Schnauzerguy said:

This is our first back to back and we are changing cabins.  What is the current procedure for accomplishing the move.  Do we need to pack up, everything or can we still leave our hanging items to be moved by our room steward.

thank you for your I sight

Place as many items on hangers that you can. Staff will hang them on their carts, move them to the new cabin and hang them in the new closet. Place other items in your suit cases. Keep valuables and meds with you with with. Disembarking passengers are asked to leave their cabin by 8am. Sometime after that visit your new cabin steward, introduce yourself and ask if you can place items in the cabin safe. You may also be able to wheel your suitcases yourself if the distance isn't too far.