Can you see all 7 nights MDR menu on the Carnival App on Day 1?

thymcruisers

33 minutes ago, obx_fintoo said:

Yes, when you go into the app you will see Day 1, Day 2, etc near the top.  Clicking on each day, then in Dining Options clicking on the MDR will allow you to see each day's menus.

Mine at the top said like sunday, Monday etc. You could arrow thru by the day of the week. Maybe it was different on a 5 day cruise.,

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Our formal night was changed to a port day because it fell on halloween. So it could be changed if yours is a holiday sailing. 

thanks.  hubby wants to treat the teens (17 almost 18 and 19 almost 20 year old "teens") to dinner at a specialty restaurant.  there is not much choice.  really wanted chi bang. just my fault to pick set dining

22 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Mine at the top said like sunday, Monday etc. You could arrow thru by the day of the week. Maybe it was different on a 5 day cruise.,

Well, it's been a while seen I've seen it, so maybe it did say the weekday.😎  Just wanted the OP to know what to look for since they don't appear to be familiar with the app.

8 hours ago, thymcruisers said:

We are planning on using our OBC on specialty dining on our next cruise! Just wondering if on Day 1, can you see the MDR menus on Carnival App for the whole week? Would like to make reservations on nights when dining room is offering something we don't care for!!  

Yes.