How long to validate your vaccination record once uploaded?

Greetings!

I must say that this is the most stressed I have ever been in advance of a vacation. These boards have been very helpful!  Thank you!

If you have RECENTLY uploaded your vaccination record, how long did it take RCI to validate it?  I am just curious as to the run time these days.

TIA.

When we upload ours, the Vaccination flag turns green immediately, and we've never seen anything on the app that says they haven't been validated yet. In the end it really makes no difference, because they will check your vaccination cards against the images as soon as you enter the terminal to board - and about four more times before you actually set foot on the ship.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

In the end it really makes no difference, because they will check your vaccination cards against the images as soon as you enter the terminal to board - and about four more times before you actually set foot on the ship.

This is a truly excellent point.  lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, atabs12 said:

Its been 2 weeks for me since I uploaded cards. Still validating as of today

We don't even get the request to upload ours until 8-9 days out from our cruises. Just got the upload screen this morning for our 11/21 cruise.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We don't even get the request to upload ours until 8-9 days out from our cruises. Just got the upload screen this morning for our 11/21 cruise.

👍…..I checked in with the app on 10/30 for a 11/28 cruise so almost 2 weeks. The app did let me upload the cards during check in. Validating ever since. Not to worried. Hopefully it will all work out

We cruise 11/28, uploaded ours over a week ago.  Said validating every day until last night.  I had to sign out and back in again each day as the app seems to not update very well...now it shows both of our cards have been validated and we will only need to answer the health questions to complete check-in.  

1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

ours will be different because we got boosters after I uploaded the cards.

We already had our boosters on our cards (9/10/21) well before we uploaded our cards for our 10/10 Allure cruise, and they only  checked the date of our second dose of vaccine. They didn't seem to care about the booster date, only the dates of the first two doses.

• Like 1

I cruise on 11/27, and it was validated for almost 3 weeks, it turned green a couple of days ago.

A day later my friend's Vaccine status turned red "Unable to validate". I think she needs to re-upload her card.

Edited by katkel

22 hours ago, atabs12 said:

👍…..I checked in with the app on 10/30 for a 11/28 cruise so almost 2 weeks. The app did let me upload the cards during check in. Validating ever since. Not to worried. Hopefully it will all work out

Update: today 11/13 status shows as validated