Where to get Discounted Carnival Gift Cards..??

Funseekers

I pay off all of my cruises with AARP discounted e-gift cards.  I've never booked with one, though.  I do the down payment with a credit card, but when it's time to pay off the cruise, there's a tab for "gift cards". I also use them to pay off my s and s card on the ship, gratuities, etc.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, livingis2me said:

How do you use these gift cards to book a cruise? I’m online and I’d like to use a gift card, but the only options to make it down payment say credit card, or PayPal.

thanks

Ron

There is an option to add gift cards at the top and then at the bottom you put in the total as other amount to process online. 

20 hours ago, pcvtmom said:

I pay off all of my cruises with AARP discounted e-gift cards.  I've never booked with one, though.  I do the down payment with a credit card, but when it's time to pay off the cruise, there's a tab for "gift cards". I also use them to pay off my s and s card on the ship, gratuities, etc.

We just booked on the Vista next month. Came to a little over 2K. Sure was nice to knock $200 off the payment right away. Means I can lose 20 more hands at the blackjack table. 🤣

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 4x4TX said:

What happens lets say you only owe 1900 but apply 2000 worth of gift cards? Does balance go on sign and sail as a credit or stay on the gift card? 

The remaining balance stays on the gift card. You could then take the card onboard with you and apply the remaining balance to your Sign & Sail account at Guest Services or at one of the kiosks.

1 minute ago, SunsetCruizen said:

The remaining balance stays on the gift card. You could then take the card onboard with you and apply the remaining balance to your Sign & Sail account at Guest Services or at one of the kiosks.

Well I just tried to do that. I had a $96 balance and tried to use a $100 gift card but it was rejected. I will use it for wifi or something but it wouldnt take it for me and I just ran $4500 worth of gift cards through. 

Not sure why it didn't work for you 4x4TX. I have two partially used gift cards sitting in my desk. One is a $100 card with $20 left on it after paying for an excursion and the other is a $500 gift card with about $70 left on it after using it to make my final payment.

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

FYI - I ran into a limit of nine (9) gift cards as the max number that can be applied to the purchase of a cruise. These were $500 cards, but I don't think the denomination matters.

i applied 17 GCs to this cruise and the only one that rejected was the one that went over my balance by literally $4. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

FYI - I ran into a limit of nine (9) gift cards as the max number that can be applied to the purchase of a cruise. These were $500 cards, but I don't think the denomination matters.

Was that for a single transaction or cumulatively?