Online Check In Issue with Section 7

Ciref

I am 4 weeks out from my cruise and I am having a problem with the Online Check In.  Specifically with Section 7 entitled Health & Safety.  I have uploaded a picture, checked the vaccination box and filled in the requested information yet the section won't get the green check mark.  My phone number and email show as verified so I think there may be some problem with the picture.  I spoke with NCL about a month ago and they told me that Section 7 cannot be completed until there are 31 or fewer days until the cruise but that is not the case for me.  

Any suggestions?

There is a glitch in Section 7.  Many folks have been stuck there. Here's what worked for us: go back to Step 7, and where you see the little pencil (edit) icon near your email address, just change the last character of your address, type it back in, click "submit" or whatever the button there is (I can't recall), and you should see a little green check mark appear to the left of your email address.  Until you are able to get that check mark, Section 7 will not show as complete.

Good luck! 

• Thanks 4

14 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

There is a glitch in Section 7.  Many folks have been stuck there. Here's what worked for us: go back to Step 7, and where you see the little pencil (edit) icon near your email address, just change the last character of your address, type it back in, click "submit" or whatever the button there is (I can't recall), and you should see a little green check mark appear to the left of your email address.  Until you are able to get that check mark, Section 7 will not show as complete.

Good luck! 

Today is day 21 for me.   Did the video for everyone in our party as well as setting up the testing.  It STILL would not complete everything.   Even though email and phone had already been confirmed,  I did this trick and it worked.   We're 100% now.   Thank you for the suggestion 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Good luck! 

I wrote this hours ago. I guess I forgot to "submit."

Thanks. After "edit" to both email and phone, it worked. No issues when I did DH's, though. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We have 4 people in our suite and it says we are 59% complete but there is no way to go back in and even look at anything to make sure the others are done as far as they can.

Does 59% complete sound right for 4 people?

What percent does it show for two people before you can complete the check-in at 21 days?

Will the time the other two complete theirs (when we can at 21 days) affect when my husband and I can complete ours and pick a time?  

8 minutes ago, peg013 said:

We have 4 people in our suite and it says we are 59% complete but there is no way to go back in and even look at anything to make sure the others are done as far as they can.

Does 59% complete sound right for 4 people?

What percent does it show for two people before you can complete the check-in at 21 days?

Will the time the other two complete theirs (when we can at 21 days) affect when my husband and I can complete ours and pick a time?  

Not sure why there is no way to go back in?  Even at 100%, you should still be able to.  And doesn’t matter how many in the cabin, you aren’t fully checked in until it says 100%.  If you can’t access your checkin area on the website, you should call NCL tomorrow and have them sort it for you.  ETA: are you the first passenger? If not, try having the person noted as passenger one try to complete it.  No idea if that will help, but worth checking if you aren’t passenger one

Edited by 3kidsncats

27 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

Not sure why there is no way to go back in?  Even at 100%, you should still be able to.  And doesn’t matter how many in the cabin, you aren’t fully checked in until it says 100%.  If you can’t access your checkin area on the website, you should call NCL tomorrow and have them sort it for you.  ETA: are you the first passenger? If not, try having the person noted as passenger one try to complete it.  No idea if that will help, but worth checking if you aren’t passenger one

I am the primary passenger and it's the same if I log in as my husband who is #2. I guess I should ask the other two to check to see if they can get back into their check-in since I just assumed they can't either. We are only at 55 days (got the upgrade banner today) so we have plenty of time. I just have never been locked out of making any changes if needed. I hope they still don't have the glitch when you have people from various locations checking in. We have two States plus Montreal represented in our suite.

It sounds like some of you were able to start the check-in process sooner than 21 days out, and having to finish up at the 21 day mark.  I can't seem to access any part of the check-in process, at 34 days to go.  Have they changed that, or am I doing something wrong?

11 minutes ago, purplecow15 said:

We were able to check in up to 84% since we booked. The final Health and Safety check-in which brings it to 100% became available at  exactly 21 days.

My question is, how do I start the check in process?  I've tried on both the app on my smarter-than-me phone, as well as on the desktop.  They both say not available until 21 days, and isn't clickable at all.

You could initially start the check in process prior to day 21 and just wait to complete section 7. NCL has since disabled the entire check in until day 21 (maybe too many calls from people stuck at 80 something percent). At day 21 you will be able to view/edit/add any information that was previously entered and complete section 7 

36 minutes ago, rnfulk said:

You could initially start the check in process prior to day 21 and just wait to complete section 7. NCL has since disabled the entire check in until day 21 (maybe too many calls from people stuck at 80 something percent). At day 21 you will be able to view/edit/add any information that was previously entered and complete section 7 

Thank you!  It makes sense they would make you wait until day 21 to do anything.

On a seperate note, do you know the requirements for the photo?  Glasses on or off, dark or light background, etc.  I'd like to be ready to go when day 21 arrives.

5 minutes ago, julie3fan said:

Thank you!  It makes sense they would make you wait until day 21 to do anything.

On a seperate note, do you know the requirements for the photo?  Glasses on or off, dark or light background, etc.  I'd like to be ready to go when day 21 arrives.

I'm not sure of the requirements. I did see in other posts that they were just retaking photos at check-in if the uploaded pictures weren't sufficient. 

• Thanks 1