Deluxe Drink Package

bmill7272

4 minutes ago, bmill7272 said:

Full Price was $84 and today I find it’s $88 just in time to give a 30% discount for Black Friday.

Shame on RC, Shame, Shame, Shame !!!!!

You know they raise prices every year right? Be grateful it was only $4... probably should have bought it on one of the many other times it's been 30% off or if you are on one of the many many many ships with the 40% off deals that happened twice in the past month

Edited by Miloomar
  • Like 1

I don’t wait for ‘sales’. Only real sale is the clearance stuff in the shops onboard. Got the deluxe drink package earlier this week for $40 a day for our Serenade sailing next month. Went up to $54 a couple of days earlier.  I am ok with the deluxe beverage price $50 a day or below. Prices higher than that is not a ‘sale’.

Edited by coaster

4 hours ago, bmill7272 said:

Full Price was $84 and today I find it’s $88 just in time to give a 30% discount for Black Friday.

Shame on RC, Shame, Shame, Shame !!!!!

SHAME SHAME SHAME on every publicly held company, that uses standard marketing procedure, to entice purchases, and increase profitability. 
<sarcasm>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coaster said:

I don’t wait for ‘sales’. Only real sale is the clearance stuff in the shops onboard. Got the deluxe drink package earlier this week for $40 a day for our Serenade sailing next month. Went up to $54 a couple of days earlier.  I am ok with the deluxe beverage price $50 a day or below. Prices higher than that is not a ‘sale’.

I would kill for a $40 DBP.  Mine has been nowhere near that low.