I'm here...I'm here!!

Danno

Just a quick note...reports of Century's death have been greatly exagerated :eek: !!

She's in great shape...great staff...Zoran may prove to be our best server to date...and the Broadway show (which I dislike as a rule) was OUTSTANDING!!!

Dave and Dale are having a great time!!

And thanks to CHESTERH for the nice surprise...we make such good friends here. We meet the group in less than an hour in Micheal's club.

All the best...:D

:D Hi Dan, glad you are having such a good time!

I had Zoran as my waiter last year..if it is the same one...stocky?

Dark hair? From Masadonia? (sp)?

He was excellent:)

Is Erol on board? Bartender who owns the Rende-Veux Lounge?:) ;)

Danno,

Thanks for checking in. I know you were anxious about your friends liking the cruise. I am glad they are enjoying Century. We were on her in November, and we loved it.:D

I'm glad to hear that Century is alive and well. We're booked for March 19th, Western Caribbean.

Would it be posssible for you to save your dailies and either upload them somehow- or I'll send you postage for copies? I've posted this request a few times in the last month, but haven't had luck in seeing any recent Caribbean dailies.

We'd just like to get an idea of what activities are being offered these days.

Many Thanks for all your informative posts, JAB

Lois...same guy, great waiter!!

Chester...thanks for this morning's headache ;) .

The new menu has some nice additions...on the whole it's a nice improvement. The wrap/salad bar, at the buffet, is outstanding.

The America's Cup race was super, albeit tuned DOWN for tourists (understandably) it would sure be interesting to sail with the reefs shook out and a full Genny...oh to dream :eek: . well worth every cent.

If I can find the dailies I will gladly forward them.

Dave and dale are having a GREAT TIME!!

See ya. I'm getting hungry...haven't eaten in almost a half hour!!

HI Danno,

Glad you and your friends are having such a great time. Make them-force them under duress if you have to-to book a future cruise to lock in a shipboard credit. They can always change the cruise/ship etc. and tranfer the credit, or cancel There have been too many of us who got back home after what we thought was a one time deal and two days later the withdrawal was so bad that we had to book another cruise.

We have been on the America's Cup race twice-both were on windy days, and it was a blast. I too would love to let it all hang out, but I think we would have had some folks trying to swim back to shore:D

Did you ever notice that Lois can't tell you a thing about any country she's visited but knows each hunky waiter on the ship;)

Thanks for posting,

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

Hi Dan !

I am glad to hear everything is great on Century. 2 more weeks to go, before we are back on Century again !

Dan... can you let me know who the current Captain & Cruise Director are ? I know Allan King (the usual CD) is on vacation right now.

Any information is appreciated !

HI Danno,

Glad you and your friends are having such a great time. Make them-force them under duress if you have to-to book a future cruise to lock in a shipboard credit. They can always change the cruise/ship etc. and tranfer the credit, or cancel There have been too many of us who got back home after what we thought was a one time deal and two days later the withdrawal was so bad that we had to book another cruise.

We have been on the America's Cup race twice-both were on windy days, and it was a blast. I too would love to let it all hang out, but I think we would have had some folks trying to swim back to shore:D

Did you ever notice that Lois can't tell you a thing about any country she's visited but knows each hunky waiter on the ship;)

Thanks for posting,

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

Gee Bob...thanks sooooooo much LOL.

So, I enjoy being served by a handsome man in a tux....most

women do LOL

And I can tell you about ports, I swear, port wine, port cheese LOL

Oh wait you mean PORTS....been to all those Caribbean ports

everyone else has visited too! Even got off the ship and did

excursions too!

lucky duck!:(

BUT, i AM ON CONSTELLATION IN 10 DAYS!:D

Hi Ed !

Have a great time on Connie ! I look forward to sailing on her, when she is in Ft Lauderdale this Winter.

I guess this means they fixed the coffee/juice/hot water area on the pool deck between the hamburger and pizza stations. It wasn't working a month ago and caused lots of traffic jam ups and eating cold food because of having to wander into the buffet for a drink.

Archived