Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach - Hotels with Shuttle to Port AND airport shuttle.

JosieCat-MN

In 2013 I stayed at a hotel in Cocoa Beach that offered not only a shuttle to the port, but transportation to and from the airport.  I thought I had done a review, but can't find it, and can't remember the name.

Any suggestions of hotels in either Cocoa Beach or Port Canaveral that offer something like this.  They have many cruise and park options but that's not what I need.  My only real requirement is stuff to do within walking distance.  I'm planning on a 2 night stay before my cruise on 2/8/22.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 1:23 PM, JosieCat-MN said:

In 2013 I stayed at a hotel in Cocoa Beach that offered not only a shuttle to the port, but transportation to and from the airport.  I thought I had done a review, but can't find it, and can't remember the name.

Any suggestions of hotels in either Cocoa Beach or Port Canaveral that offer something like this.  They have many cruise and park options but that's not what I need.  My only real requirement is stuff to do within walking distance.  I'm planning on a 2 night stay before my cruise on 2/8/22.

Thanks!

Following because this is exactly what i need on jan 29 ( well 27th coming in! )

Lots of hotels have stopped offering airport shuttles because of staffing and other issues  -- with the drive from MCO to PC taking almost an hour I suspect any hotel offering this will work the fee for transport into their package rate.  IMHO you are better off arranging your own transport - one way car rental, Uber/Lyft, shared shuttle, etc. - and then choosing a hotel that meets your needs/budget.

4 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Lots of hotels have stopped offering airport shuttles because of staffing and other issues  -- with the drive from MCO to PC taking almost an hour I suspect any hotel offering this will work the fee for transport into their package rate.  IMHO you are better off arranging your own transport - one way car rental, Uber/Lyft, shared shuttle, etc. - and then choosing a hotel that meets your needs/budget.

Even before Covid we found this to be true.

Just FYI,  I got an estimate on a Uber from Orlando Int. Airport to the Raddison Cape Canaveral and it was around $56 + tip.  I thought that was reasonable.  You may even get lucky and find someone to split with at the airport.    

Happy seas!!!  😎

15 hours ago, Ptown said:

Just FYI,  I got an estimate on a Uber from Orlando Int. Airport to the Raddison Cape Canaveral and it was around $56 + tip.  I thought that was reasonable.  You may even get lucky and find someone to split with at the airport.    

Happy seas!!!  😎

Soliciting strangers at the airport to share transportation might not be a good idea.

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

Soliciting strangers at the airport to share transportation might not be a good idea.

LOL  Not sure I would be that blatant, But I am an extrovert, so if I happen to talk to another couple with a ton of luggage heading to the same hotel. . . I wouldn't have a problem with it. 

Use decernment but live on the edge!  😁

2 hours ago, Ptown said:

LOL  Not sure I would be that blatant, But I am an extrovert, so if I happen to talk to another couple with a ton of luggage heading to the same hotel. . . I wouldn't have a problem with it. 

Use decernment but live on the edge!  😁

In today's world "living on the edge" may not be a problem for you but it probably is for many of us.

On 11/28/2021 at 12:56 PM, Ashland said:

No need to solicit....Uber has a shared vehicle option of multiple people are looking for the same destination.