Thermal Spa on the Encore

nhtravels

Question for anyone who recently cruised on the Encore (or has an upcoming cruise) - was the Thermal Spa open?  Were you able to book it ahead of time?

We are on the 1/2/22 sailing and I have not seen it available for booking at all.

Thanks and happy cruising!

The thermal suite was open on our cruise. We decided not to purchases passes (gasp) for the first time because we were too busy enjoying being back onboard a NCL ship again. We have a cruise in April and the Thermal Suite passes are on sale on-line at a slight discount. 

Some Thermal Suite photos starting at post #81 (click on the top title to go directly there). 

Edited by BirdTravels

I was on on the Encore in September, and the Thermal Spa was open. I booked it ahead of time (you save $20 if you book ahead as opposed when you're on the ship).  It was pretty crowded, and noisy, so not sure I would do it again. 

YES its OPEN & you can book ahead of time. Was originally booked for 11/14/21 Encore out of Miami in a Spa Balcony Suite. Then it was cancelled late wednesday 11/10/21 as ship hadn't made it thru Panama Canal enroute to Miami for first sailing 11/14/21. Needless to say we were extremely disappointed as we rebooked a long time ago @ a greatly reduced 15% sale w/double latitudes points. Determined to still go I rebooked same Encore trip departing 12/5/21 in a Club Balcony Suite 11/12/21. Right after booking & final pmt. was made I was able to book a single Spa Week Pass for myself directly with NCL on the phone for $249.00.