Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

42 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Sid!  Don't leave me!

opossum-Virginia-teeth.jpg

I'm  pregnant! 

And there we have it!

@sid_9169 needs a new wingman.  Just as @Saint Greghas a monkey on his murse, you need a possum on your pack!! (tm)  YMMV  Some restrictions applied  Some assembly required  Batteries not included...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Once on board, I made a bee line to the nearest bar, which I assume was the lobby bar, though it looks much different than other ships. I told her I wanted to purchase Cheers, and she scanned my boarding pass. She said that I would have to visit guest services first. So, I lug my stuff up the stairs and all the way aft. At guest services they said that I would need to go to my muster station before making any purchases. Guess where my station is? Another flight of stairs, and all the way to the other end of the ship AGAIN... Muster took all of three minutes, and we were free to go. I went to the lido deck and purchased Cheers at the table, and a guy shoves a drink of the day in a special cup into my hand, and starts writing down my info. I told him that I didn't want it if the cup costs extra, since I'm already carrying a suitcase and a backpack... Anyhoo, I did have a little tour of the ship, and I'm ready to get the party started. I really want to get rid of these bags...

PXL_20211127_163253430.thumb.jpg.d19cb9bb76a91d7e42d8fb2460d2c7f8.jpg

PXL_20211127_163956660.jpg

• Like 12

Guest BasicSailor
17 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Once on board, I made a bee line to the nearest bar, which I assume was the lobby bar, though it looks much different than other ships. I told her I wanted to purchase Cheers, and she scanned my boarding pass. She said that I would have to visit guest services first. At guest services they said that I would need to go to my muster station before making any purchases

See Post 334 😂😁

Edited by BasicSailor

I went to the Steakhouse to check on my Chefs Table reservation. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't scheduled for the day we're in Cozumel, as I'll probably be in no condition to dress up and eat once back on board. They said I'm scheduled for the day of Costa Maya, whenever that is...

PXL_20211127_172401876.jpg

• Like 10

Looks like I can't get onto the Carnival WiFi until I have my folio number, which is on my card, which is in my mailbox, which I can't get to right now... Go through all the trouble to get an early boarding time, then have to drag my bags around for two hours... I guess that I'd rather be here than back at the Radisson...

Screenshot_20211127-125052.png

• Like 3