Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

And, so it begins... There are two bartenders named Nikola, so we'll call him Nikola#1... "Something with tequila"...

Pretty sure this is one of your Nicolas. If so I highly recommend this. No Tequila though.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, BasicSailor said:
McRib is back ! What's the meat made of?
Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.
All that McCrap coming out of your McRib is gonna give you the McShits!!!

Enjoy your cruise 😁!

And fake calamari is made from Pig Sphincter . Hope Calamari on Ship is real .

• Like 1

Nikola#1 "tequila something" with a single drop of something he pulled out of the cabinet behind him... Next thing I knew, the guy next to me to my right spills his drink in my direction... Anyhoo, I don't know what it is, other than tequila and the drop of something...

PXL_20211127_201616781.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm showered and pretty much ready to roll out right now... Only, my check in time isn't until 11:00, so I've got a little more time to kill. I'll probably walk down to the Racetrack and buy a bottle of water to begin hydrating for the day... Next stop: the Carnival Mardi Gras!!!

PXL_20211127_143659406.jpg

I just ordered a High Sierra backpack similar to yours also in blue and gray. I've been looking for a new backpack for cruises and when I saw that yours was Sid approved my search ended. Thank you Sid

640204515_Fatboy_Front_Angle.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, sid_9169 said:

I thought that the new muster process meant that they didn't close down the bars... Well, they've been closed here at Alchemy for twenty minutes or so, and the natives are beginning to get restless... 

odd. I don’t think they did that 2 weeks ago. 

• Like 1

Just now, sid_9169 said:

I thought that the new muster process meant that they didn't close down the bars... Well, they've been closed here at Alchemy for twenty minutes or so, and the natives are beginning to get restless... 

Yeah they didn't close when I was on Mardi Gras...but they did when I was on Panorama. Sort of. Pig & Anchor closed but Hero's Bar was still serving. And the CD made a long safety announcement.

• Like 1