Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

I bet you anything that I'd be successful as a professional mattress tester... When I got back to the room after dinner, I said to myself "it's happening"... Next thing I knew, my clothes were on the floor and I was getting into bed... Again, the ear plugs increased vividness of my already twisted dreams. I decided to just stay in bed until I saw some light through the window. Finally, after probably ten or more hours of sleep, I decided to make a go at it. I wanted coffee, but I didn't even have any idea where Java Blue was, so I just went down the stairs to deck 8 and started walking. I came across Bar Della Rosa, and it looked like they had what I needed...

PXL_20211128_120902005.jpg

• Like 17

But, first let's go back just a bit to when I left the room and tried to log in... I was getting a full bar of signal, but couldn't get on any sight. I thought "alrighty then, I guess it's over"... I tried everything I know (which isn't much) and finally ended up in the Hub App to see if I could find a clue. I got to the part where you select your plan, and proceeded to try and get on. I clicked through, and it said I needed to enter my folio number again. I did that, and it said I was already logged in. Of course, I still couldn't get onto anything. I was this close to chucking my phone on the floor. Finally, I gave it another go, and got logged in... This is one of the reasons for my imminent retirement. Sometimes dealing with this crap is more than I want to deal with when I'm on vacation... Anyhoo, we'll see how it goes. I dread the point when I have to switch devices... I'm going to have to go through all this again...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I bet you anything that I'd be successful as a professional mattress tester... When I got back to the room after dinner, I said to myself "it's happening"... Next thing I knew, my clothes were on the floor and I was getting into bed... Again, the ear plugs increased vividness of my already twisted dreams. I decided to just stay in bed until I saw some light through the window. Finally, after probably ten or more hours of sleep, I decided to make a go at it. I wanted coffee, but I didn't even have any idea where Java Blue was, so I just went down the stairs to deck 8 and started walking. I came across Bar Della Rosa, and it looked like they had what I needed...

PXL_20211128_120902005.jpg

This could be a synopsys to some greater on cruise story, not yet untold but which could probably make a success. Its very heartwarming, the photo basically speaks for itself, I wonder how much longer it will take untill I will enjoy the same thing as you. I am sure it was one of those great cups of coffee

• Like 1

I also need to go get another one of these big bottles of water to replace the one in the room before the room steward comes... I don't want to end up getting charged for it...

Last night, I was so tired that I completely forgot to take my CBD oil before bed...

PXL_20211128_123414278.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Almost eight am on a sea day, and nary a chogger in sight.

PXL_20211128_124702379.thumb.jpg.33d7c1e95e12c09d0bb7f0a8bbe2dc12.jpg

PXL_20211128_124652210.jpg

I wonder if water in this jacuzzi is warm, however, the place looks very deserted. Is it even operational or you just woke up way too early? In any case, I wouldnt enjoy the place if I was there alone, I like it when there are peple around, when the place feels alive 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I've been avoiding the buffet so as not having to put on this stupid mask, but I wanted an omelette, so...

PXL_20211128_125100295.jpg

I mean, you only have to wear it while you are there, when you leave the place you can take it off, otherwise, you wont be able to eat. Its a general procedure currently. I dont find it difficult to follow the current rules if they can really help save lives. 

• Like 3