Has it ever been to cold at perfect day cococay?

1 minute ago, kwokpot said:

Yes, Speedo themselves calls what most Americans call Speedo swimsuits Briefs and other companies call them bikini style. Interesting fact is in France most public swimming pools ban board shorts as swimwear and requires men to wear swim briefs. 

https://thegoodlifefrance.com/speedos-versus-trunks-in-swimming-pools-in-france/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Challenge accepted! These two pics are from this past weekend in South Beach after a Thanksgiving cruise on the Celebrity Summit.

PXL_20211128_175426915.jpg

PXL_20211129_180042488.jpg

Oh that was you on South Beach? I was there and saw a Greek Life /  Frat Party speedo and an OMG / Close your eyes one on the same day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, livingonthebeach said:

Oh that was you on South Beach? I was there and saw a Greek Life /  Frat Party speedo and an OMG / Close your eyes one on the same day. 

If you really were on South Beach the weekend after Thanksgiving it was a big Gay Dance Party weekend with a huge pavillon set up at the 12th St.  Beach section for a Sunday Beach dance party which was capped off with fireworks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

If you really were on South Beach the weekend after Thanksgiving it was a big Gay Dance Party weekend with a huge pavillon set up at the 12th St.  Beach section for a Sunday Beach dance party which was capped off with fireworks. 

Yes it was the URGE party which happens every year. I live not too far from SoBe and wasn’t there for that — I’m female and not gay. Hope you had fun!  BTW you look awesome in Speedos! 

• Like 3

Just now, livingonthebeach said:

Yes it was the URGE party which happens every year. I live not too far from SoBe and wasn’t there for that — I’m female and not gay. Hope you had fun!  BTW you look awesome in Speedos! 

Thank you! Yes, Urge was fun although by Sunday night's dance party I was outta steam and only lasted two hours (Not using drugs like I saw many guys do you can only do so much dancing). 

I gotta stay for Art Basel next time!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kwokpot said:

I always thought sliders referred to the flip flops WITHOUT the Y toe straps and have just the band across the toe area. 

Yes manufacturers such as Nike and adidas market them as slides but they still make the flip flop noise  when you walk. They also market the other type with the Y toe as thongs