How do I claim "My Exclusive Offer??"

GOQ

I recently received this email from P&O: 

Your exclusive offer**

There's still time to claim your exclusive offer, if you haven't already.

Want to enjoy even more unforgettable moments? Now you can, with an extra £100** on-board spending money per cabin when you book an applicable Select Price holiday by 31-03-2022.

Available on holidays of 8 nights or longer when you book a Sea view cabin, Balcony cabin or Suite. Simply quote your My Account Number XXXXXXXX when booking your holiday.

Intending to book another 2 cruises I thought I would take up this offer, however after booking the first of my intended cruises on the P&O website I can find no way of claiming this offer. 

What am I missing, any suggestions?

It appears to be quite genuine, it lists my Peninsular club points correctly and the source is 

reservations@emails.pocruises.com

**Book an applicable Select Price holiday and receive exclusive additional on-board spending money per cabin to spend during your cruise holiday. £100 per cabin based on cruises 8+ nights. Offer applies to new bookings made before 31-03-2022 on applicable Select Price holidays. Your My Account Number must be quoted to receive this promotion. Offer is combinable with shareholder offers. Only applicable to guests 1 & 2 and non-combinable with Tesco vouchers. Offer is not applicable to Inside cabins, Early Savers or other promotional prices and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.

HOW TO BOOK: book your P&O Cruises holiday online at www.pocruises.com, by calling 03453 555 111 (local call charges apply) or through your travel agent

2 hours ago, GOQ said:

It appears to be quite genuine, it lists my Peninsular club points correctly and the source is 

reservations@emails.pocruises.com

**Book an applicable Select Price holiday and receive exclusive additional on-board spending money per cabin to spend during your cruise holiday. £100 per cabin based on cruises 8+ nights. Offer applies to new bookings made before 31-03-2022 on applicable Select Price holidays. Your My Account Number must be quoted to receive this promotion. Offer is combinable with shareholder offers. Only applicable to guests 1 & 2 and non-combinable with Tesco vouchers. Offer is not applicable to Inside cabins, Early Savers or other promotional prices and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.

HOW TO BOOK: book your P&O Cruises holiday online at www.pocruises.com, by calling 03453 555 111 (local call charges apply) or through your travel agent

Did you go through the link to the "applicable" select price holidays?

Edited by terrierjohn

The problem is,  that with dynamic pricing,  £100 is really not that much. 

The algorithms constantly change the price, and the £100 will only be available on the expensive cabins. And it is obc, so only worth £50, not £100.

No replies to my emails. I suppose if I am desperate I might hang on the phone for a fraction of a hour. I've booked 2 select fares now, and as requested my account number is quoted in my booking, but only the standard obc is allocated. Never mind as you say its only £100, but what annoys me is that P&O seem to be telling fibs.  

Had this email too. The additional onboard automatically pulled through, so if the advertised onboard offer was £70 it showed £170 on the booking page. Try dummy bookings logged out then logged in to see if there is any difference. If I remember correctly mine expired at the end of November. Hope this helps.

All sorted out over the phone.

Apparently a promotional code had not been attached to my account. However I only got an extra £50 on board credit per booking. The email text actually says "an extra £100 on board credit per cabin" and their interpretation of the offer is that as I am a solo traveller I only get half the extra on board credit. However they applied £50 to both the cruises I had booked.

• Like 1