GOOD NEWS FOR DEC 13 RIVERIA MIA CRUISE

zteamtwo

On board Riveria right now.  Just talked to our concierge.  He said cruise departing Dec 13 will not use terminal J, but, will use a terminal with 2 floors and should make Covid check in much easier.  He said to try and stick to assigned arrival time.  Keep this thread updated (by early arrival people) for people arriving in early afternoon.  Everyone keep checking cruise critic for updates.  Hope you have a great check in and cruise.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, zteamtwo said:

Ok. Still on ship at 8:20. No one allowed off until all bags are off. Is that normal?

I’ve heard that, but swear that I’ve seen bags still being unloaded as we walked off. 

1 hour ago, zteamtwo said:

Ok. Still on ship at 8:20. No one allowed off until all bags are off. Is that normal?

usually they off load by the tag colour groups  but then again  things may have changed post covid

38 minutes ago, ORV said:

I’ve heard that, but swear that I’ve seen bags still being unloaded as we walked off. 

Can’t be the case! 🙄. We have another thread advocating people take early flights out of SEATAC because the ships always disembark precisely on time! 😂😂

On 12/13/2021 at 6:29 AM, pinotlover said:

Can’t be the case! 🙄. We have another thread advocating people take early flights out of SEATAC because the ships always disembark precisely on time! 😂😂

I can tell you as a fact—ships don’t leave on time,  We’ve been 6 hours late waiting for in coming flights.

On 12/13/2021 at 7:48 AM, tunaman2011 said:

Greetings

There is a Regent ship (Seven Seas Mariner) docked at the new NCL terminal (Terminal B).  Much higher fares equals priority at the nice new terminal.

Good Sailing

Tom

that's not entirely accurate. Mariner was just shifted to terminal B to make way for Riviera - I watched them from my living room. She then shifted back to terminal J yesterday morning to embark her guests. 

Edited by TERubacky

3 hours ago, TERubacky said:

that's not entirely accurate. Mariner was just shifted to terminal B to make way for Riviera - I watched them from my living room. She then shifted back to terminal J yesterday morning to embark her guests. 

Greetings

Interesting that they are playing musical terminals.  It looks as if Mariner is not sailing with passengers until 18 December when she leaves for Frisco.  She left at midnight Tuesday and is just traveling round and round offshore.

Good Sailing

Tom