What I gave up Aqua suite for!

zwallace

13 minutes ago, zwallace said:

Thanks for your suggesting to bring my own mirror. I always bring a 10X magnifying mirror. I can't see too put my makeup on otherwise. I'd look like bozo the clown of I had to rely on regular strength mirrors. 🤡

There isn't a mirror over the desk at all.

20211203_101338.thumb.jpg.ce31c67fe666b62cc41e477eb4b28ae7.jpg

20211203_101341.thumb.jpg.27aa8127e5dc92e8c5c9b2947bf68819.jpg

1 hour ago, goofysmom99 said:

There isn't a mirror over the desk at all.

20211203_101338.thumb.jpg.ce31c67fe666b62cc41e477eb4b28ae7.jpg

20211203_101341.thumb.jpg.27aa8127e5dc92e8c5c9b2947bf68819.jpg

Yes, a major mistake on the part of those who re-did the Summit.  Prior to this, that entire wall was cabinets and closets.  And there was a mirror over the desk area.  Very functional.  A design mistake which would be easy to correct if Celebrity really cared to.

7 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Yes, a major mistake on the part of those who re-did the Summit.  Prior to this, that entire wall was cabinets and closets.  And there was a mirror over the desk area.  Very functional.  A design mistake which would be easy to correct if Celebrity really cared to.

Yup, a huge design flaw. Two years ago, shortly after the Summit had been “revolutionized,” we sailed in a corner FV.  I posted a review of that stateroom with photos, at the link below.  It’s a fabulous cabin, with some minor design and furniture issues, including the lack of a mirror over the desk. We wouldn’t hesitate to sail in one again.

1 minute ago, Turtles06 said:

Yup, a huge design flaw. Two years ago, shortly after the Summit had been “revolutionized,” we sailed in a corner FV.  I posted a review of that stateroom with photos, at the link below.  It’s a fabulous cabin, with some minor design and furniture issues, including the lack of a mirror over the desk. We wouldn’t hesitate to sail in one again.

I well remember your review so I wasn't surprised by the mirror placement and brought my own.  They have a full-length mirror inside the closet door now.  Based on the background behind the TV, I think the installers screwed up the TV placement and X just rolled with it rather than move the TV and try to patch the holes.  I absolutely adore these FV cabins and will try for one before any other category.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...