OBC and RCL stock ownership

capsplace

I went the online form route, and no received no information from Celebrity.  But when checking my reservation online, I see that it was credited to my account.  It took about two weeks.

Looks like the responses are all over the map.  If I hadn't received the confirmation and/or record of it in my account, I would've started inquiring by now.  

Edited by Birdnutty

I have not been successful getting stockholder OBC credit from RCL or Celebrity on last 2-3 attempts so stopped trying.  The reason I have always been given is that there was a $50 credit or some other perk already awarded for my cabin.  Much more successful on HAL where Carnival (owner Co.)  does not have the same rules as RCL.

Be happy you have been awarded.

Edited by OBX-Cruisers
addition

15 hours ago, OBX-Cruisers said:

I have not been successful getting stockholder OBC credit from RCL or Celebrity on last 2-3 attempts so stopped trying.  The reason I have always been given is that there was a $50 credit or some other perk already awarded for my cabin.  Much more successful on HAL where Carnival (owner Co.)  does not have the same rules as RCL.

Be happy you have been awarded.

They've changed it in the last year or so.  You can now combine share holder with other OBC you have been given to book.  I would keep trying.  It's your money to spend.

I just submitted 3 stockholder credit requests tor our B3B in April will let all know how it goes and how fast they respond.    I have always been more successful on first try by sending it in via e-mail.   I got auto confirmation of receipt  for the first 2 but hot the 3rd. 

We used the online form within the last week and received our onboard credit within days.  Don't know exactly how long it took, because we didn't get any kind of email notification, but I saw it on my account the last time I logged in.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:30 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I just submitted 3 stockholder credit requests tor our B3B in April will let all know how it goes and how fast they respond.    I have always been more successful on first try by sending it in via e-mail.   I got auto confirmation of receipt  for the first 2 but hot the 3rd. 

We also always apply by email - 1 email per cruise and have never had a request refused. Once onboard sometimes the credit doesn't show up on our onboard account until day 2.

On 2/8/2022 at 10:09 AM, Auntiemomo said:

They've changed it in the last year or so.  You can now combine share holder with other OBC you have been given to book.  I would keep trying.  It's your money to spend.

That change applies to bookings made after Jun 1, 2019.  I still hold an active reservation made in Jan 2019 that is not eligible (has gone thru 2 Lift and Shifts).