Sailing on the Sky soon...some questions!

suzyed

Our first cruise since shut down so I have a few questions???
Bingo: still doing the Bingo the same as before?  If not, how is it different?  Prices? Do I need my daubers?
Trivia: How are they doing trivia teams? Play on your own? How many sessions per day.
Dinner Wine Package available?
Show times in Princess theater?
Any other changes you can point out? (Other than the mask protocols)

1 minute ago, suzyed said:

Our first cruise since shut down so I have a few questions???
Bingo: still doing the Bingo the same as before?  If not, how is it different?  Prices? Do I need my daubers?
Trivia: How are they doing trivia teams? Play on your own? How many sessions per day.
Dinner Wine Package available?
Show times in Princess theater?
Any other changes you can point out? (Other than the mask protocols)

I can answer a few.

Trivia: as of Dec 17 you could put together a team of 6 from anyone playing in the lounge. On average we had 2 a day and extra fun trivia on sea days

Shows: 8pm and 10pm

No real noticeable changes other than less passengers 

• Like 1

On my cruise this month on the Caribbean Princess, they announced that trivia teams were supposed to be members of your own traveling party. That did not keep me from joining three unrelated people to form a team. We won several. The only one that we lost big time was to people who were doing back-to-back cruises, and the host repeated a trivia from the previous week. I guess they really wanted those coasters.

Woops. Mistake, mistake. Just got off of the Caribbean princess. They had both the paper cards and the electronic pads. Electronic pads come in two flavors. $59.00 or $69.00 The $59.00 gives you the pad which as 36 cards on it and a Single game card for the 4 games. $69.00 Gives you the pad and 3 cards for each of the 4 games and a $5.00 scratch off. Lots of Trivia. Several every day. Lots of fun. Paper cards only are also available for use with your Daubers. Most days had two bingo games per day at sea. I was shocked, we had bingo the first afternoon.

In the past Princess only offered wine packages on cruises 10 days & longer

If you have the plus fare many wines by the glass are included. You can also bring on 1x750ml bottle of wine per adult for cabin use, no charge. If brought to the DR or any public area they are subject to the corkage fee. Additional bottles can be brought on board and are subject to a $20 corkage fee when boarding. They can be used anywhere on the ship.

7 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Bingo you still need the daubers. Still on paper cards. Guess they do not want to spend the money for the pads. Price went way up. Trivia is still fun. Bingo on sea days.

So they aren't using the electronic thingies?

6 hours ago, skynight said:

In the past Princess only offered wine packages on cruises 10 days & longer

If you have the plus fare many wines by the glass are included. You can also bring on 1x750ml bottle of wine per adult for cabin use, no charge. If brought to the DR or any public area they are subject to the corkage fee. Additional bottles can be brought on board and are subject to a $20 corkage fee when boarding. They can be used anywhere on the ship.

Right, but wondering if they are offering it on an 11 day sailing.