Cruise Planner

25 minutes ago, superduper123 said:

Wondering why I can't book anything online for my upcoming cruise? Tried excursions, spa, internet, dining, etc. The rep doesn't know either, and has me on hold. I'm trying not to think the worst.....  Has anyone experienced this before? 

What ship and sail date?

I haven't but have read on CC others have in the past. I'd give the website a few hours and check again. I have little faith in the call center reps (if that's who you are on hold with). 

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

What ship and sail date?

I haven't but have read on CC others have in the past. I'd give the website a few hours and check again. I have little faith in the call center reps (if that's who you are on hold with). 

This is for Dec 31 on the Serenade. Yes, I was on hold with a Royal rep for about 35 minutes and he came back on the line to say he doesn't know, and that someone will email or call me back within 24 hours.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, superduper123 said:

This is for Dec 31 on the Serenade. Yes, I was on hold with a Royal rep for about 35 minutes and he came back on the line to say he doesn't know, and that someone will email or call me back within 24 hours.....

Keeping checking. Like I said yours isn't an isolated case with RCs website and the CP. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Have you signed in on two different apps?  My wife and I have had problems with it when one didn’t realize the other was in the planner.  50/50 sometimes we both have been in it, sometimes not.

I wish that were the problem, but unfortunately it is not the case. 

• Like 1

I've tried several more times. Still no luck. I called Royal again. This time the rep told me it is too close to sail date, reservations are closed, and I can do it onboard.....

After getting off the phone with her, I see the website says reservations close at 48 hours. We leave Dec 31, not even close to the 48 hour deadline. I'm frustrated that I cannot book our excursions in advance, but will do it onboard if need be. I'm also equally baffled that I cannot get a satisfactory explanation as to why.