Shareholder OBC

LynandBill

Hoping a shareholder can advise us on this situation. I emailed shareholderbenefit@rccl.com a month ago with credit request form. We leave in a few days and have not heard back at all. I've called the customer service number for Royal Carribean Group and the message says box full. Do I need to deal with this now or will they add the $100 OBC when we get onboard? Thanks!

7 minutes ago, LynandBill said:

Hoping a shareholder can advise us on this situation. I emailed shareholderbenefit@rccl.com a month ago with credit request form. We leave in a few days and have not heard back at all. I've called the customer service number for Royal Carribean Group and the message says box full. Do I need to deal with this now or will they add the $100 OBC when we get onboard? Thanks!

Get it done before your cruise and use the web portal. I had to submit my OBC request several times via their web portal before I received my OBC. 

Edited by mahdnc

55 minutes ago, LynandBill said:

Hi,

We were in the same situation, with a 01/12 Reflection departure.  I submitted our 1st request on 12/04, received confirmation of receipt of request, but never received confirmation of shareholder credit award.

I called this number, 954 628-9325, yesterday and spoke to a lovely lady named Doris who confirmed that the shareholder benefit was added to our onboard account on Tuesday, the 28th.

Give it a try.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, twoflyers said:

Hi,

We were in the same situation, with a 01/12 Reflection departure.  I submitted our 1st request on 12/04, received confirmation of receipt of request, but never received confirmation of shareholder credit award.

I called this number, 954 628-9325, yesterday and spoke to a lovely lady named Doris who confirmed that the shareholder benefit was added to our onboard account on Tuesday, the 28th.

Give it a try.

We called that number and they applied it. Thanks so much!

• Like 2

I'm an RCCL shareholder as well, and have honestly never heard of this.  Is there a minimum number of shares one has to have, and does it have to be purchased through a specific platform?  I don't have much, and it's through Stash, but I'd love to know where I can find out more information about this, if it's an option for me.  Thanks!

11 hours ago, LynandBill said:

We called that number and they applied it. Thanks so much!

Happy it worked out.

We sent ours by email. For 3 sailings b2b2b.

Got an auto reply receipt for 2, so I re-sent one.  All 3 were applied within 10 days (including over the holidays, impressive).

I did a request through the online portal, but heard nothing back, so a bit after two weeks later, I emailed the form again. I received an automatic reply email immediately. 

After the email it only took two days, and then the OBC was applied. One day after that, I got an email confirmation as well. 

90% of the times I've used the Online Portal I have heard nothing back nor did I get the credit.  

My experience has been about 85% effective on submitting the form via e-mail   When you e-mail you get an immediate robo response that your application has been submitted and usually get a credit response via e-mail and on my account withing 48 hours.

Not to dispute anyone else, just my experience.     Sometimes I have had to send a second request and Say Second Request on my Subject Line. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:27 AM, twoflyers said:

Hi,

Give it a try.

I'm going on the same cruise with you and the credit is in my account also. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

90% of the times I've used the Online Portal I have heard nothing back nor did I get the credit.  

My experience has been about 85% effective on submitting the form via e-mail   When you e-mail you get an immediate robo response that your application has been submitted and usually get a credit response via e-mail and on my account withing 48 hours.

Not to dispute anyone else, just my experience.     Sometimes I have had to send a second request and Say Second Request on my Subject Line. 

Same here Jim,

E-mail request is better than portal and a follow-up e-mail usually does the trick. 

However, I have added the phone number listed above to my "Contacts"!

😉 

6 hours ago, twoflyers said:

Same here Jim,

E-mail request is better than portal and a follow-up e-mail usually does the trick. 

However, I have added the phone number listed above to my "Contacts"!

😉

I've never called but on the 3rd requests I cc Lisa --- LOL funny how quickly it arrived.