Our “Challenging” but fun Freedom cruise highlights 12/26 sailing

Manatee Mom

Thank you for posting. We left the same day on Sunshine. Our whole day was pushed back due to the late departure of Liberty. Sunshine couldn't dock until Liberty left as we were both using the berth for Horizon. We went to Grand Turk and Amber Cove, too. Son had 2 rides on the boat at Grand Turk, rode the double banana and the red beast raft. I liked the video of the golf ball across the deck and down the stairs into the elevator. Also, the messages in the sand. All in all, a great video. Nice that no animals were harmed in the making of your film.

43 minutes ago, mondello said:

Thank you for posting. We left the same day on Sunshine. Our whole day was pushed back due to the late departure of Liberty. Sunshine couldn't dock until Liberty left as we were both using the berth for Horizon. We went to Grand Turk and Amber Cove, too. Son had 2 rides on the boat at Grand Turk, rode the double banana and the red beast raft. I liked the video of the golf ball across the deck and down the stairs into the elevator. Also, the messages in the sand. All in all, a great video. Nice that no animals were harmed in the making of your film.

I was wondering why the Sunshine was docking after the Liberty pulled out. That’s why. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Manatee Mom said:

I was wondering why the Sunshine was docking after the Liberty pulled out. That’s why. Thanks!

Yeah, Horizon was sent for repairs and guests were split between the 2 ships. Liberty should have been gone much earlier. Check in seemed to be a free for all because there was already a long line and no way to tell what time they had been assigned. I did see guests seated inside the terminal so I guess they did make them wait for their boarding group.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Manatee Mom said:

One question. How many Carnival cruises have you been on?

A detailed and fun cruise highlights video from our 12/26/21 Carnival Freedom 6 night to Princess Cays, Grand Turk and Amber Cove. 

We got everyone in our unfortunately smaller sailing group involved with the “challenge”! Enjoy 

Watch the video here

On