No Insider Offers?

SpainAlien

sometimes I can access it, sometimes I cannot.  doesn't seem to have changed, just accessed it:

For a limited time only, Pasts Guests get two extra Latitudes Rewards Points per night on select 2022 cruises, plus the standard Latitudes Points per night, and more free offers. But don't wait! Secure your stateroom today to lock-in this Latitudes member exclusive.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer

• Like 1

I rebooked my cruise originally scheduled for February 13th on 01/05/2022 under POM to a May 22nd cruise and received double points. I did not however get any extra free offers other than the normal ones they offer everyone. I did not take the air promo already had flights I booked myself for my original cruise  I had to adjust.

While the website hasn't changed, something definitely did.  I just booked the Gem out of NY yesterday for a Caribbean cruise in April.  The sailing is definitely not on the list of 26 cruises that the website says qualify for the double points, but the invoice clearly has the promo code for it.  I'm thrilled.  It will take me to Platinum!😀

When I search for cruises with the latitudes bonus offer selected, I get zero results. Aside from calling and talking to a human, has anyone successfully done an online search that pulled up which cruises include the two bonus points? And am I understanding correctly that it only applies to select cruises between April and October? I understand that that the current book by date is February 28. 

41 minutes ago, familytradition said:

When I search for cruises with the latitudes bonus offer selected, I get zero results. Aside from calling and talking to a human, has anyone successfully done an online search that pulled up which cruises include the two bonus points? And am I understanding correctly that it only applies to select cruises between April and October? I understand that that the current book by date is February 28. 

They show for me here: https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer

14 minutes ago, pspercy said:

I booked one of the qualifying Alaska cruises last December.

Will I qualify for the extra points ?

My receipt does show Latitudes as a promo code.

Thanks

You have to update the reservation.  They might give it to you, no guarantees, it sometimes depends on current pricing. My Alaska cruise went down, so rebooking was to my advantage to get the new price, plus points.  But normally you have to ask, it's not automatic unless you happen to have an observant TA/PCC that keeps on top of changes.

Latitude is 1 extra point, Latdblx  is 2 extra points.