Covid Quarantine

harpy3

7 hours ago, exlondoner said:

Sorry to ask this again, but do you know why you were allowed to isolate in your cabin, rather than going to the quarantine area?

As far as we know we were in a balcony cabin so were left there, don't know if the isolation cabins were full. Had a friend on a different ship with 2 days to go got moved to a balcony i think for fresh air

On 1/17/2022 at 6:12 AM, Victoria2 said:

As Mary and Elizabeth seem to be cruising with a less than full complement of passengers at the moment, if Cunard don't go back to full passenger sailings when their current April/ May Covid policies are due to end or maybe tweaked, does anyone know if  the bookings taken have reflected this possibility or will there be some bumping needed?

Cunard has so much FCC money floating around out there, I would think they don't want to have to issue any more. So my guess is they haven't booked all cabins. Better to have a last-minute sale ("sailing soon") than to bump people and generate ill will.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Cunard has so much FCC money floating around out there, I would think they don't want to have to issue any more. So my guess is they haven't booked all cabins. Better to have a last-minute sale ("sailing soon") than to bump people and generate ill will.

A logical answer. Thanks.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:48 AM, Host Hattie said:

@harpy3 I've merged your 2 threads asking about quarantine. If you want an official answer you will need to contact Cunard directly.

When are you due to sail ?

Tried that. They don't seem willing to respond to what I consider a reasonable question.