Anyone on or just off Freedom of the Seas

4 hours ago, thjeepster said:

Perfect!!  Thank you so much!

I appreciate you very much for doing this!

I hope you are having an amazing cruise so far!

So nobody seems to want to say how many are expected on 21st sailing, best answer I could get so far is from crown and anchor desk, she said right now it’s looking like about 50% capacity but that doesn’t show the cancellations until boarding day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sabrefan15 said:

So nobody seems to want to say how many are expected on 21st sailing, best answer I could get so far is from crown and anchor desk, she said right now it’s looking like about 50% capacity but that doesn’t show the cancellations until boarding day.

Was just told at guest services they have about 2400 reserved for the cruise this Friday, they said that is before cancellations.

Thank you!  That sounds a little high but most people are probably getting their covid tests today so there could be some cancellations.  I just took mine this morning and I am NEGATIVE!  DH will test shortly so fingers crossed!  I'll be glad when I can breathe a sign of relief.  That won't be until Im on the ship!

1 hour ago, TxStacey said:

Thank you!  That sounds a little high but most people are probably getting their covid tests today so there could be some cancellations.  I just took mine this morning and I am NEGATIVE!  DH will test shortly so fingers crossed!  I'll be glad when I can breathe a sign of relief.  That won't be until Im on the ship!

Same here!

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 4:59 PM, sabrefan15 said:

I have B2B scheduled on FOS out of Miami, Jan. 17th and 21st and seems like this is one of just a few ships out of Miami that hasn't cancelled. Before making my decision to go or not was wondering what capacity looks like and if anyone has heard of positivity rates or any other info.

We just got off 1/10 and going again 2/4/22.  Capacity was about 1/2 I think (we will be thrilled when we are back to full capacity).  We heard of zero positive rates on our cruise, everything was super great.  Staff is amazing.  Food was very good.  We had a blast. Ice show is awesome, probably in our top 5 of the Royal Ice shows on their ships. 

10 minutes ago, karena1 said:

"Ice show is awesome, probably in our top 5 of the Royal Ice shows on their ships."

Did you have to make reservations for the ice show?

Edited by SF

23 minutes ago, karena1 said:

We just got off 1/10 and going again 2/4/22.  Capacity was about 1/2 I think (we will be thrilled when we are back to full capacity).  We heard of zero positive rates on our cruise, everything was super great.  Staff is amazing.  Food was very good.  We had a blast. Ice show is awesome, probably in our top 5 of the Royal Ice shows on their ships. 

So glad to hear that Karena1!  It's nice to get some positive feedback.  Cruising these days is not for the faint of heart!  DH tested negative so we should be good to go!

• Like 1

Hi sailing on the FOS on Feb 25-28. I know that"ssa while from now but I'm interested as to how the weather has been. We where on Navigator of the Sea right before covid really hit the U.S. end of Feb. 2019 had two rain out days of a three day cruise. So I am hoping we get good weather!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mwins78 said:

Hi sailing on the FOS on Feb 25-28. I know that"ssa while from now but I'm interested as to how the weather has been. We where on Navigator of the Sea right before covid really hit the U.S. end of Feb. 2019 had two rain out days of a three day cruise. So I am hoping we get good weather!

We are on the same cruise. Fingers crossed for good weather and small crowds with AO availability!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mwins78 said:

Was just told by guest services that they are expecting 2339 passengers for tomorrows cruise. She said it will probably be closer to 2000 after everyone tests.

5 hours ago, SF said:

Anyone on Freedom now ... how are things going (shows, dining, how crowded)? Hoping to board this Friday the 28th. Curious to find out how many are expected for this weekend's cruise.

We just got off yesterday and the only things really crowded were the shows and the disco party and the Red nightclub. 

40 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

We just got off yesterday and the only things really crowded were the shows and the disco party and the Red nightclub. 

Any shows that we need to have reservations for?