Crown Royal

Crown Royal to drink or to buy? If buying ,you can hit up Costco, don't need a membership to buy booze & prescriptions (any federally regulated stuff) in store or Total Wine (great prices). Even Bevmo has $10 off coupons and will price match Total Wine as well. 

43 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Crown Royal to drink or to buy? If buying ,you can hit up Costco, don't need a membership to buy booze & prescriptions (any federally regulated stuff) in store or Total Wine (great prices). Even Bevmo has $10 off coupons and will price match Total Wine as well. 

You live in California. Alcohol is cheap there, especially at Costco. Might not be the same in other states. I know it isn’t here in WA. When I used to drive down to San Diego, I would stock up to bring back home.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

You live in California. Alcohol is cheap there, especially at Costco. Might not be the same in other states. I know it isn’t here in WA. When I used to drive down to San Diego, I would stock up to bring back home.

True. Booze, pot, veggies, meat, and fruit (the five California food groups..lol) are cheap in California but that's about it. Eveything else is expensive as hell so it's a wash in the end. 😁

12 minutes ago, south-carolinagirl said:

Thanks the replies, but was asking if you can get a drink on a Carnival cruise  made with Crown Royal.  Any recent cruisers with experience?  

I THINK I had Crown on Mardi Gras back in October, but I'm not 100% sure...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, south-carolinagirl said:

Thanks the replies, but was asking if you can get a drink on a Carnival cruise  made with Crown Royal.  Any recent cruisers with experience?  

No.....Crown was not on our November Horizon cruise or December MG cruise.  Seagram's 7 was the whisky in rotation.

• Like 1