Recommendations for how to approach items not included with "Always Included"

chiguypaul

12 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

I think I had at least one every day of the last two Edge cruises I sailed.

I've had many a detox smoothie (add some turmeric and maybe some spirolina).  It's wonderful for making room for more of those delicious toxins on board.

• Haha 1

We sailed the Summit recently with 4 minors 11-19. The 19yo had the Kid's beverage package, the rest had the Premium NA package. All of them were able to enjoy virgin pina coladas, daiquiris and mudslides regularly (mostly from the pool bar), along with sodas and juices. We went with the Kid's Beverage Package for the 19yo because it was less expensive and specifically said it included smoothies and mocktails.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:03 AM, Bo1953 said:

k - there is a 'sub-set' of beverages which are not included in any package regardless of price. The merits of this, I cannot argue for or against, it is what it is and I will order according to my desire(s) LOL

I cannot tell you which ones, with the exception of the fact that there are a few at The Spa Cafe which are not included under any package. The server was insistent on reminding me each time I ordered one and finally I asked that I not be reminded because I was aware of the additional charge. I only wanted the drink... LOL

Cheers and bon voyage

Bo, are you saying that the smoothest were not included with the Premium Drink package?

On 1/18/2022 at 12:12 PM, tunaman2011 said:

Greetings

At the present time I believe that there are no Elite Happy Hour gatherings.  The Elite drinks are chosen from an Elite Happy Hour menu at the various bars.  We are Elite but always have a Premium, package so I don't remember the exact hours.  Don't know if this is a permanent change or just a Covid policy.

Good Sailing

Tom

The HH Elite drinks being available at other bars is a permanent change implemented prior to Covid.

On 1/18/2022 at 9:12 AM, tunaman2011 said:

Greetings

At the present time I believe that there are no Elite Happy Hour gatherings.  The Elite drinks are chosen from an Elite Happy Hour menu at the various bars.  We are Elite but always have a Premium, package so I don't remember the exact hours.  Don't know if this is a permanent change or just a Covid policy.

Good Sailing

Tom

Correct no CC HH in the Sky Lounge. Currently a temporary change. No one knows how long it will last. 

I believe the CC could do what RCs C&A is currently doing. Still holding the evening DL C&A HH with snacks (no longer self serve) but no longer (temporarily) offering unlimited drinks. We now have to use the allotted drinks (4 for D, 5 for D+ and 6 for Ps) on our Seapass cards. Like Celebrity the drinks that are loaded on the Seapass cards cards can be used at the different dining venues and most bars. 

5 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Bo, are you saying that the smoothest were not included with the Premium Drink package?

The HH Elite drinks being available at other bars is a permanent change implemented prior to Covid.

j - In my previous sailings, the smoothies at The Spa Cafe were not included in my PDP.

Someone recently posted that they were for them... my mileage was very different in that respect.

Cheers and bon voyage

• Thanks 1