Sky Class included wifi

RoperDK

It’s been a while since I cruised in an ATS but it seems to me that the master bedroom on deck 8 IS bigger than the one on deck 9 ( we’ve never stayed on deck 10). If I recall, the bump-out for the dining room extends back into the master BR.  I was on deck 8 first and recall being disappointed in the size of the MBR on deck 9.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

Looks like 10330...that's it!

If possible, bring a cooler of some type. Backpack or soft sided.  Whatever you can if possible.  The fridge just isn’t big enough if you want to have a decent stock of cold beers, soda, juices, waters, etc.   I was really happy I thought ahead and had ours.   It’s no big deal because you will get walked on and off the ship with your luggage.  Easy peasy.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, topnole said:

If possible, bring a cooler of some type. Backpack or soft sided.  Whatever you can if possible.  The fridge just isn’t big enough if you want to have a decent stock of cold beers, soda, juices, waters, etc.   I was really happy I thought ahead and had ours.   It’s no big deal because you will get walked on and off the ship with your luggage.  Easy peasy.  

You can also ask the Genie to get the room attendant(s) to get a cooler for you and have your drinks iced down.  We did this and we had cold beverages ready and waiting for us when we boarded.  To be fair, I have read of others who asked for this service and were told “no” so I guess it depends on who your Genie is and the relative availability of coolers on board !  It’s pretty nice to have cold beer waiting (not that I drink much beer).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

You can also ask the Genie to get the room attendant(s) to get a cooler for you and have your drinks iced down.  We did this and we had cold beverages ready and waiting for us when we boarded.  To be fair, I have read of others who asked for this service and were told “no” so I guess it depends on who your Genie is and the relative availability of coolers on board !  It’s pretty nice to have cold beer waiting (not that I drink much beer).

Our last star class Suite attendant gave me several compliments on the cooler we brought (which I just bought before the cruise) so we asked her if she wanted it on the last evening and she quite happily said yes.  She probably used it for future customers and hopefully that helped her get some nice extra tips.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So on our Harmony cruise April 2022 our GS and 2 bedroom GS "everyone" booked in those cabins will have Surf/Stream.

Was just on Navigator in an OS and will be on Explorer B2B OS mid March...no internet provided. 

This is one perk that should be given...JMHO.

• Like 2