Is VeriFly Working for Anyone?

hkbragg

49 minutes ago, hkbragg said:

We have a cruise coming up on the Mardi Gras in February. Verifly says our booking can't be found. Has anyone had success registering with Verifly after today's email about using it for Mardi Gras cruises.

I tried with my March Mardi Gras cruise and got the same message.

I am not sailing on Mardi Gras but have a trip to Guatemala in February and loaded the VeriFLY app and it has worked great and I am 74 and have struggles with apps and all that stuff.  I would say they are having glitches getting it started and be patient as Ican see this will be a great time saver at airports or cruises with not having to fumble to find this paper or that one.  Once the bugs get worked out I think you all will love it as I have since it will make our lives easier.  You all enjoy your cruises.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, elklemi said:

I am not sailing on Mardi Gras but have a trip to Guatemala in February and loaded the VeriFLY app and it has worked great and I am 74 and have struggles with apps and all that stuff.  I would say they are having glitches getting it started and be patient as Ican see this will be a great time saver at airports or cruises with not having to fumble to find this paper or that one.  Once the bugs get worked out I think you all will love it as I have since it will make our lives easier.  You all enjoy your cruises.

Agree totally!  I have verifly for airline international travel and love it.  I am sailing Mardi Gras so I assume, as you say, that it is just not quite up and running yet.  I am so happy that they are using this though, hopefully they roll it out to other ships after the pilot program with Mardi Gras.

Glad to hear it wasn't me screwing something up.  We will be on Mardi Gras on Feb. 12th and was hoping to preregister through the ap - but got the same message.  Fingers crossed it will be available in a few days - anything to speed up check-in.

Hi, just boarded the Mardi Gras today with a party of 4. My husband was the only one who was able to complete the VeriFLY check in process without getting an error message at step 5, the final  step in the process. We were told that they are just rolling this out, even though my husband  had it completed in its entirety, he still had to show the actual printed documents. It will be nice once they work out the bugs, but until them, its redundant.

Edited by Milly1966
  • Like 2