Live aboard the Mardi Gras

jimbo5544

4 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

Definitely!  I am very excited to try the new places.  I get to check in for my cruise tonight!

Yay!!  Also go to Lido and find the Gelato stand.  They change out the flavors daily.  Street Eatz is yummy as well and included.  My mom and I didnt go to Cucina del Capitano because we could go there on most other ships, but I have heard good reports.

I'm so jealous, have fun!

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yay!!  Also go to Lido and find the Gelato stand.  They change out the flavors daily.  Street Eatz is yummy as well and included.  My mom and I didnt go to Cucina del Capitano because we could go there on most other ships, but I have heard good reports.

Check out the shows at Grand Central. It's awesome!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Gelato. Yum! There's so many places to try. I love that it will be a completely new experience and am looking forward to exploring and going to as many new places as possible.  Great suggestions!

1 minute ago, TNcruising02 said:

The ship looks amazing.  It will be very cool to see shows there.

Keep in mind that people that sit in the back of Grand Central might talk loudly.  I would suggest getting seats close to the stage to avoid that.

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, cruises42 said:

We're cruising in May and I'm trying to set up transportation to the airport. We are thinking of having them pick us up at 8:30. Can you give a suggestion on when we should leave the ship? We are diamond so we don't really have to wait for any luggage tags to be called (and we may just carry off our own luggage).

We have done both self debark and regular (luggage in the terminal) debarkation on the Mardi Gras.  In both instances we were of well before 8

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

We have done both self debark and regular (luggage in the terminal) debarkation on the Mardi Gras.  In both instances we were of well before 8

Thanks. I wanted to know what time we should leave the ship so that we are outside to get 8:30 transportation.

11 hours ago, cruises42 said:

What I'm asking is how long does it take to get off the ship? What time do we need to get off the ship to ne outside at 8:30?

As a diamond, in either regular debark or self assist, time off the ship was les than 15 minutes.  For regular debark addm10 to 15 minutes to locate bags in the number one group.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2022 at 10:59 PM, ninjacat123 said:

Keep in mind that people that sit in the back of Grand Central might talk loudly.  I would suggest getting seats close to the stage to avoid that.

I know don't ya just hate that.  And late comers cause noise too.

Heck even some of the crew forget to be quiet.