Seabourn Source

gwesq

Hello!

I’m now a former Crystallized cruiser who has now booked Seabourn.

we’re booked mid March on Ovation.

I downloaded the Seabourn Source app onto my iPad, but when i open it, all it does is change my screen from landscape to portrait, and then it just closes.  Is this a current flaw in the app, or some other issue?

I installed this app on my Android Tablet ready for the 1st March cruise to the Canary Islands and it seems to work ok. Much of the content is only available whilst connected to the ship WiFi however.

The problem I have had with the app is that it stops me opening and web site links I receive by email. If I click on a link it opens the Seabourn app instead! I have had to uninstall it until later when I board the ship unless anyone knows how to fix this fault?

1 hour ago, John117 said:

The problem I have had with the app is that it stops me opening and web site links I receive by email. If I click on a link it opens the Seabourn app instead!

It's doing this even if you've quit (closed) the app? You shouldn't need to uninstall the app; I have it on my phone permanently, but it's not running. (I'm an iPhone user, so I don't know how to give you directions for closing an app on an Android device, but I'm sure you can Google it.)

8 hours ago, Mahogany said:

I thought it was for use onboard only. Am I wrong?

We embark on Sunday and I am checking it all the time!

You do need it prior to embarkation for your boarding passes which become available 14 days in advance.  And there's other information on there, but yes it looks like the bulk of it is for when we're onboard.