Non Refundable OBC

helpwanted

What do you use non Refundable Obc for?  We are on Joy and no thermal suite and not interested in other spa services.  We will be flying so by liquor could be an issue due to luggage space.  We have $600 and don’t no how to spend it.

18 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Can we use OBC for gratuities? I was told no when I booked. but, if that was wrong, great!

it can be confusing. usually refundable obc can be used for it and non refundable obc can not

I have never been lucky enough to have so much on board credit that I had trouble spending it. In addition to above mentioned items like spa treatments or excursions I would spend it on beauty products, such as face creams or make-up. Maybe I would go to the spa just to buy some of the muscle relaxing gel for my back. Jewelry is another option. Get a gift for a friend (me LOL) if none of this interests you. 

Go duty-free shopping onboard - DW "never enough credits to spend against cosmetics and alcohol, etc." and even the regular gift shop ... worst come to worst, photo studio/shop - digital cameras, binoculars, etc. (do avoid those deluxe photo packages, if you can ...)   Get creative & think outside the box, a "gift voucher" for your friendly room steward, i.e. specialty dinner as a treat to her/him.