Waiting for FCC, experience appreciated!

mmsoko

Our situation.  We were booked on SOS for 1/15….RCCL cancelled cruise.  We had booked under kids cruise free program. Mom, dad, and two preschoolers.

We rebooked on Allure for March(kids cruise free not available). Waiting for FCC to show to pay for this cruise.   
Read that FCC are assigned individually and are non transferable.  Does this mean wife and my FCCs can’t pay for our preschoolers cruise?   Will that portion have to come out of pocket?

At this point, we have received no refunds on taxes, tours etc and no FCCs yet either..

know about the 30-45 days time frame..but heard some have received theirs..

Any experience is appreciated..

16 minutes ago, mmsoko said:

Read that FCC are assigned individually and are non transferable.  Does this mean wife and my FCCs can’t pay for our preschoolers cruise?   Will that portion have to come out of pocket?

If the names are the same as previous booking, the FCCs are fungible and should be able to be distributed among the group on new booking.

32 minutes ago, mmsoko said:

Any experience is appreciated..

I believe they modified their FCC policy in the middle of the pandemic to allow FCC amounts to be shared/transferred/applied more broadly to offset the cost of a cruise than they did pre-pandemic.

Ken may know the details and how this all works.

• Like 1

Our RCI cancelled cruise (2019) included the KSF...that was transferred as an FCC (125%) to a 2021 cruise then we did a L/S to April 2022. Our KSF perk followed each time and our price guarantee.

The cruise you have booked doesn't have to have the KSF your FCC will include that.

Sorry if I'm not understanding your question.

Under 12 years of age (our group had four of those) two of those can't sail on the April 2022 and their FCC's were transferred to another family member (adult) that is still sailing with us.

We all started in JS's and then upgraded to GS & 2 bedroom GS. This deal has turned out great for us hope yours turns out well also.