Port rules/regulations

PostcardJar

I scanned through the forum and didn't see this information...

Does anyone know if there is a place with a list of ports and what their CURRENT rules/regulations are? I'm thinking specifically about whether a ship-based excursion is required or if passengers may go on their own. I know that right now things change--sometimes daily--and keeping up with changes can be tough. I'm wondering specifically about St. Kitts, St. Thomas and Nassau (selfish as those are the stops on our cruise later this month on Apex), in case anyone has information on those ports. 

Thanks,

Access to specific islands changes day by day. Passengers really do not know until the evening before arrival in many cases.

Of the ports that you mentioned the only one that I am familiar with, as of last week anyway, is St. Kitts. It was open as usual at least to the Reflection and a RCCL Ship (Harmony if I remember correctly). We roamed around town and did some serious shopping.

4 hours ago, PostcardJar said:

I scanned through the forum and didn't see this information...

Does anyone know if there is a place with a list of ports and what their CURRENT rules/regulations are? I'm thinking specifically about whether a ship-based excursion is required or if passengers may go on their own. I know that right now things change--sometimes daily--and keeping up with changes can be tough. I'm wondering specifically about St. Kitts, St. Thomas and Nassau (selfish as those are the stops on our cruise later this month on Apex), in case anyone has information on those ports. 

Thanks,

It changes day to day, what is in place today may be different tomorrow.