UPDATE TO FCCs

3 minutes ago, riviera said:

So if I have a FCC from a cancelled cruise in September 2021, I need to book AND sail before September 2022?

Do a fake online booking and see if they extended the expiration date.  Mine went from 4/3022 to 12/31/22.  Whatever that date is, it's the "book by and cruise starts by" date.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sail by Dec 31 2022 or 12 months from date of cancelled sailing whichever is further. 

Still confusing to me.  All of my fccs had “expiration” of Apr 22, but different sail by dates…some as late as Apr 23.  So is everything now “expiration” at those sail by dates.  The letter above says can now be used up to “expiration” on the certificate.  “Expiration” was Apr 22.

8 minutes ago, dianajo67 said:

Still confusing to me.  All of my fccs had “expiration” of Apr 22, but different sail by dates…some as late as Apr 23.  So is everything now “expiration” at those sail by dates.  The letter above says can now be used up to “expiration” on the certificate.  “Expiration” was Apr 22.

There is no longer an apply by date.  The only date thst matters is the sail by date. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dianajo67 said:

Do a fake booking and list the FCC's on the first screen to get the new expiration date, if any.  

My problem is the one I'm tracking is from a cruise that was cancelled for a friend and me.  She can't travel this year at all, so in December I will have to ask for another extension.