can someone please tell me if The Porch is open on the Reflection on boarding day?

bluecruisin

54 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

That I can't tell you.   From the menu it just says -  Vegetarian at the very bottom of the menu, but they had Corn Soup but has Chorizo in it , Polenta Cakes with fresh vegetables and tomatoes and Fresh Crudite with assorted sauces.   I'm sure the Chef puts something nice together for the Entree. 

image.png.d17a4e79c54c75d25b1da7f293afdf00.png

Thanks Jim.  I’m not vegetarian but I know people who are.  I would try the corn soup.

10 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Thanks Jim.  I’m not vegetarian but I know people who are.  I would try the corn soup.

I'm also not vegetarian and might go for the Hamburger.    I've had their Lobster Roll and pretty much the same as Luminae.   The night we were there they ran out of Tartar Sauce and Cocktail Sauce and said they couldn't get anymore.  

Geeze a little mayo and relish and you have Tartar sauce and Catsup and Horseradish and you have Cocktail Sauce but they were clueless.   We never went back after that. 

7 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'm also not vegetarian and might go for the Hamburger.    I've had their Lobster Roll and pretty much the same as Luminae.   The night we were there they ran out of Tartar Sauce and Cocktail Sauce and said they couldn't get anymore.  

Geeze a little mayo and relish and you have Tartar sauce and Catsup and Horseradish and you have Cocktail Sauce but they were clueless.   We never went back after that. 

I never knew there was horse radish in cocktail sauce.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

I never knew there was horse radish in cocktail sauce.  Thank you.

I have had to ask for horse radish on the side when I order shrimp cocktail on a cruise ship. There is never enough in the sauce for me. 

Same thing when I order prime rib.  

13 hours ago, zitsky said:

What if you like some seafood but not others?  I don’t enjoy oyster or lobster.  But my partner does.

The Porch will accommodate your differences in likes. I like everything, but my wife only likes the lobster and shrimp; so we asked them to increase the amount of shrimp and cut back on some of the others - no problem.