Carnival Breeze Secret Large Balcony Cabins 6460, 6468, 6493, 6499, 7454, 7455, 8462, 8469

bobcattk

There are 8 large balcony cabins on the Carnival Breeze and they are usually the same price as a regular balcony. I recently stayed in one of these cabins (7455) and loved it. The balcony is over twice as long as a standard balcony, with no extra cost to book this cabin. I checked many sailings and repeatedly the cost of the large balcony was the same as a regular balcony. Located on the aft section of the ship these cabins have a unique design with the bed facing the ocean. The balcony comes with a lounge chair, two regular chairs, and a side table. The 8 large balconies on the Carnival Breeze are 6460, 6468, 6493, 6499, 7454, 7455, 8462 and 8469. Here is a cabin tour I uploaded if you would like to see one of these cabins. 

• Like 5

We stayed in #7454 on the Breeze in August. Loved it and didn't pay any extra. It was a Great cabin, and the location was convenient to the MDR and the Lido buffet. A bit of a walk to the theater and the Serenity Deck. But with the big balcony and lounge chair, we didn't need the Serenity deck. We didn't notice any noise from the adjacent crew staircase. Highly recommend.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

We stayed in #7454 on the Breeze in August. Loved it and didn't pay any extra. It was a Great cabin, and the location was convenient to the MDR and the Lido buffet. A bit of a walk to the theater and the Serenity Deck. But with the big balcony and lounge chair, we didn't need the Serenity deck. We didn't notice any noise from the adjacent crew staircase. Highly recommend.

We got a week long couples spa pass (at a discount through the Carnival HUB app once onboard) so we used the serenity deck a lot. It was a long walk from the cabin but the spa and serenity deck was our favorite area of the ship.

253176700_632049061132199_5374088532413642243_n.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, urbanhawk said:

Is the square footage the same? or smaller, to make up space for the larger balcony? Thanks.

What is interesting is everywhere I look both the inside of the cabin and the balcony square footage is listed as the same as other regular balconies, but that is incorrect. The inside is L shaped and I am not sure if it smaller than other cabins. I liked the layout, but some will miss having a sofa. If anyone knows the real dimensions, I would love to know too.

• Like 1

Every L cabin we have had has had no sofa.  The hallway that leads into the cabin is a bit longer than a regular balcony cabin leaving me to believe the cabins are a bit smaller as they must add the square footage of the hallway into the cabin measurement.  However, having that great balcony surely makes up for not having a sofa imho.

Edited by pe4all
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, pe4all said:

Every L cabin we have had has had no sofa.  The hallway that leads into the cabin is a bit longer than a regular balcony cabin leaving me to believe the cabins are a bit smaller as they must add the square footage of the hallway into the cabin measurement.  However, having that great balcony surely makes up for not having a sofa imho.

Totally agree!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pe4all said:

Have been booking them for years.  They are also referred to as "L-shaped cabins" because that is what they look like.  Some people call them "bowling ball" balconies because of the length!

These are not the bowling alley cabins found on Spirit class, but the balconies are nice.

The extended hallway is mostly wasted space and I'm certain counts toward total square footage.

There are similar cabins on Conquest class, with Deck 8 maybe being the best choice if you can't swing an aft wrap (which also doesn't) have a sofa.