Has anyone done Celebrity's "Bermuda Triangle Nightlife Glassbottom Boat Cruise"?

OnTheJourney

Came across it in the list of shore excursions. I have a cruise going there in May and started looking through excursions. Any recommendations appreciated. West End Trolley is probably a crowd favorite, then there is one that goes out to Gibbs Hill Lighthouse along with a stop in Hamilton for some shopping. Another is an "Island drive by mini-bus that goes end to end - stops at St. George's and also includes shopping at Hamilton. There are other glassbottom boat cruises but I've just about had my fill of those. Never did one at night though. 

17 hours ago, OnTheJourney said:

Came across it in the list of shore excursions. I have a cruise going there in May and started looking through excursions. Any recommendations appreciated. West End Trolley is probably a crowd favorite, then there is one that goes out to Gibbs Hill Lighthouse along with a stop in Hamilton for some shopping. Another is an "Island drive by mini-bus that goes end to end - stops at St. George's and also includes shopping at Hamilton. There are other glassbottom boat cruises but I've just about had my fill of those. Never did a night glassbottom boat but never been on one I liked

Don't waste you money unless you have OBC to use up. You can easily and safely  get around on you own. There are public buses and ferries.  If you want to do a tour you there are taxi tours and minibus tours available that will cost you less than the cruise line excursion. West End Trolly would only be a favorite if you have mobility issue. You can walk the Dockyard easily .If you have had your fill of glass bottom boats don't do one. My friends who went said meh.

Edited by Charles4515

I speak as before Covid so not sure if this is still true but Island Tour Centre used to have a place at Dockyard to book various tours including the nighttime glass bottom boat tour. They offered lots of other tours too. The famous homes and hideaways was very good. I think you are on the cruise I am on. May 13?

Laura

58 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

I speak as before Covid so not sure if this is still true but Island Tour Centre used to have a place at Dockyard to book various tours including the nighttime glass bottom boat tour. They offered lots of other tours too. The famous homes and hideaways was very good. I think you are on the cruise I am on. May 13?

Here is a link to the Island Tour Centre. https://www.islandtourcentre.com

Generally these are the same tours the cruise line is offering.Might even have people on the tour who booked it with the cruise line. You could also book direct with the tour operator. https://kirksadventures.com/tours/bermuda-triangle-night-glass-bottom-boat/ Some tours are the same cost no matter who you book through. 

On 2/9/2022 at 8:42 PM, Charles4515 said:

Here is a link to the Island Tour Centre. https://www.islandtourcentre.com

Generally these are the same tours the cruise line is offering.Might even have people on the tour who booked it with the cruise line. You could also book direct with the tour operator. https://kirksadventures.com/tours/bermuda-triangle-night-glass-bottom-boat/ Some tours are the same cost no matter who you book through. 

We did a night-time glass bottom boat tour years ago and weren't impressed.  There weren't many fish around, and the "shipwreck" was some 20th century iron hulled boat that may have wrecked somewhere else but was placed for reef enhancing purposes.  Not like you're going to see some 500 year old galleon at the bottom of the sea.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...