Seabourn Source App

Philandher

23 hours ago, Rapunzel2 said:

Goodness yes!  It's the most frustrating app I have ever come across.  It does everything correctly on my devices but will not stay for 2 seconds on my husband's phone or iPad.  There's something seriously wrong with this app.

Well, for anyone who has fought with the Seabourn website over the years, is it really a surprise that their mobile app is equally frustrating to use! 😉

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, don731 said:

Try deleting and reinstalling the app. It works fine on our IOS devices (currently on Ovation).  Make sure you have the current version of IOS.

That is what I did and it worked fine on my iPad - once I remembering my password (I try to not "log off" to ensure that it comes back up).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, don731 said:

Try deleting and reinstalling the app. It works fine on our IOS devices (currently on Ovation).  Make sure you have the current version of IOS.

I had the same problem with the white screen.  Deleted and reinstalled and works perfectly 

WOW - What a poor excuse for an App!   I was looking at shore excursions after logging in. Suddenly, the app took me back to the log in page, but it won;t allow me to log in.  It is not accepting the PW I was using for the app. Nor is it logging me in using Face ID which I set up.   Now I can't use the App.  

THis is a wholly different problem than I was getting a couple of weeks ago, where the app would open for a sec or two & then just give me a white screen.

I hope this is not a preview of what the cruise is going to be like!

• 3 weeks later...

App is working fine now - EXCEPT - it still does not know who I am.

Under My Account is knows me - but the boarding pass still has a different name.  Also a different boarding time.  Many calls to Seabourn, and they can't change it.  But they said "No Big Deal, just show your ID & required docs "like passport & vax card & I'll be fine.

Almost packed.  So far, we're surviving the packing - we're at opposite ends of the house.  THen an early wake up & drive tomorrow.