Family Emergency and Needed to Disembark

Kandtcruisers

My husband and I were having a great cruise on the 1/30 12-day Equinox sailing, and then first thing on the eighth day we received news that my husband’s mom had passed away.  Our TA (I so wish we could give her name out on this board) and Celebrity (especially Rodle and Royston in Guest Relations and Documentation, respectively) were nothing short of amazing in their assistance in getting us disembarked in Dominica and on a flight back home at 4 pm that same day.  A simple thank you does not seem to be enough to express our appreciation for making a very difficult day a bit easier. The logistics they handled were complicated and time-sensitive due to being in a foreign country and in times of COVID. We met some very special people and crew (Erin, Komang, Agung, Jaya, Blu crew, to name a few) this voyage whom we hope to cruise with again.  Thank you Celebrity for going the extra mile; Celebrity was our favorite before this cruise and they didn’t disappoint. Special Blessings to you all.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

Our thoughts are with you. You are so positive to come and thank all who helped you. Our TA has saved us in a few situations and are golden. Kind of puts things in perspective for so many of our complains on this forum. 

Again, classy post.

den

• Like 2