just booked cruise - vaccine attestation

lolalow

just booked cruise yesterday and also yesterday filled out survey where I had to say if I was vaccinated yes or no.  I clicked yes and then submitted for each member of family.  Today I get a letter that says immediate action required - vaccine attestation.  It says if I don't do within 48 hours they will cancel my cruise.  I assumed it was what I filled out yesterday.  I went in again - everything was blank that I submitted.  I filled out again and clicked send.  Now how do I know if it was really sent or not working because I know I did it correctly the first time, so sort of alarming was blank when I went back into it.  Obviously carnival did not get it or I wouldn't have gotten email.  Or is there a totally different form that I am supposed to be doing that I am not aware of?    I just don't want to have to get on line with Carnival for 3 hours like I did to book.  

8 hours ago, lolalow said:

just booked cruise yesterday and also yesterday filled out survey where I had to say if I was vaccinated yes or no.  I clicked yes and then submitted for each member of family.  Today I get a letter that says immediate action required - vaccine attestation.  It says if I don't do within 48 hours they will cancel my cruise.  I assumed it was what I filled out yesterday.  I went in again - everything was blank that I submitted.  I filled out again and clicked send.  Now how do I know if it was really sent or not working because I know I did it correctly the first time, so sort of alarming was blank when I went back into it.  Obviously carnival did not get it or I wouldn't have gotten email.  Or is there a totally different form that I am supposed to be doing that I am not aware of?    I just don't want to have to get on line with Carnival for 3 hours like I did to book.  

One thing I found was that I was clicking the last submit button rather than submit after I answered per person and this was why I kept getting the notice until I figured out that I had to submit each individually 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruiserbrianj said:

I'd also suggest procuring a PVP to eliminate that 3 hour hold time.  For us, we have her direct line and even if we leave a message she calls us right back.

Yes, strongly recommend a travel agent or PVP if OP is the kind of person that wants to talk to someone on the phone for everything. Nothing wrong with that, that's why these kinds of jobs exist. Waiting on hold for hours to talk on the standard 1-800 customer service line would quickly become a drag.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mz-s said:

Yes, strongly recommend a travel agent or PVP if OP is the kind of person that wants to talk to someone on the phone for everything. Nothing wrong with that, that's why these kinds of jobs exist. Waiting on hold for hours to talk on the standard 1-800 customer service line would quickly become a drag.

I dont want to talk on phone for everything but getting my non refundable cruise canceled is a big deal.

21 hours ago, icft said:

Go to the Carnival site and pull up the Cruise Manager for your booking. There will be a "My to-do List." If you are all good there will be a check mark next to "Vaccination Survey" on that list.

There is a green checkmark and also a line through the to do statement.  Is the line through it ok or does that mean something?

27 minutes ago, lolalow said:

There is a green checkmark and also a line through the to do statement.  Is the line through it ok or does that mean something?

Yes, same here, I completed the survey and now have a green check mark and the View Vaccination Survey action lined out.  There's also a Review Vaccination Survey link below the lined out text.

1 hour ago, lolalow said:

All is good. The check mark and line through the the wording is what you want.

I had the same thing happen and I called Carnival. He said that’s a standard email that’s sent out regardless of your status. It’s because so many people ignore the vaccine attestation. He said as long as I did my vaccine attestation and it has a green mark by it I’m ok and to ignore the email. He said everyone panics over that email and he wishes Carnival wouldn’t send it out.