Harmony of the seas dining room menu

• 8 months later...

Harmony doesnt have a different menu from other ships. Must google any 7 day menu. If you are booked 7 days etc. I dont have a link, but menus are fleetwide. And on the app below the regular menu, is the child's menu anyone can order from and below that is the vegan.  I like some of the vegan offerings. Look at all 3.

15 minutes ago, pawmtweez said:

Thank you.  I'll go searching.

I remember when the menus would be posted here.  It was so nice to be able to plan around our favorites and least favorites.

In the old days before the app the menu would be posted outside the dining room. Those days are now gone. Rcl is pretty good about giving out paper menus. I was in the steak house on carnival with a friend and she asked for a paper menu and got a lecture she should learn how to scan to see rhe menu and never got one. Same for a couple mid 80s. Lol. Never could get a paper menu in a pay venue. 

Times have changed. I'm sure some has taken pictures. John or sea dog or one who did a live review. Someone might still come up with the regular menu. 

Scan to plan also a irk of mine. My tablet doesnt have a scanner. So I have to go ask customer service or the diamond ambassador to give me a time to disembark. Ridiculous to make it scan only. 

Edited by firefly333

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NEW Changed 2023 RCL menus are now available. Found them recently posted on the Royal Blog at....

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2023/01/07/first-look-royal-caribbeans-new-main-dining-room-menus

SINCE all RCL ships are to have these new changed uniform menu by beginning of Feb '23, it's likely  I'll see for my Harmony cruise in late January. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 8:31 PM, firefly333 said:

In the old days before the app the menu would be posted outside the dining room. Those days are now gone. Rcl is pretty good about giving out paper menus. I was in the steak house on carnival with a friend and she asked for a paper menu and got a lecture she should learn how to scan to see rhe menu and never got one. Same for a couple mid 80s. Lol. Never could get a paper menu in a pay venue. 

Times have changed. I'm sure some has taken pictures. John or sea dog or one who did a live review. Someone might still come up with the regular menu. 

Scan to plan also a irk of mine. My tablet doesnt have a scanner. So I have to go ask customer service or the diamond ambassador to give me a time to disembark. Ridiculous to make it scan only. 

By the way, maybe I'm dating myself, but the weekly menu was in a folder in your cabin.  Also, if I recall, the specialty dining menus were available on your I/A TV.  Ahh, those simpler days.

Got a big laugh, cruised with my son and family and their cabin was a couple of doors away and same cabin attendant.  I kept getting the paper cruise planner each night and they weren't.  So, they

asked the attendant and he told them only Paxs 65+ were to receive them.  I guess Royal doesn't think that those 65+ are not teck savvy.😜

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Willwils said:

Looks to me, now with no changes allowed, except for those with food allergies(see footnotes on menus), there are too many items with GARLIC which doesn't  agree with our stomachs. 

Posters like @brillohead can tell you how you can get just about anything you want, regardless of what the menu says.