Health Assessment not working

Wannacruise81

Is anyone else having issues with the health assessment online form? It says I need to fill it out 48 hours or booking is subject to cancel. When I answer the questions and check the box...it says internal error.  Anyone else experiencing this ? 

Is there another way I can complete this form or call Carnival?  

I get the same thing and ive logged out and cleared cookies etc etc etc.  Of course its for the Celebration TA in November which is still being built so i wont start to worry until after my room is assigned to me.  It also shows i have Faster to the Fun on my luggage tags still YAY!!! lol shhhhh dont anyone jinx it.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kdr69 said:

I get the same thing and ive logged out and cleared cookies etc etc etc.  Of course its for the Celebration TA in November which is still being built so i wont start to worry until after my room is assigned to me.  It also shows i have Faster to the Fun on my luggage tags still YAY!!! lol shhhhh dont anyone jinx it.

Ok I am relieved now since we are also doing the Celebration TA! Whew. I got nervous there. I guess there's a glitch for that sailing. 

1 hour ago, Wannacruise81 said:

Ok I am relieved now since we are also doing the Celebration TA! Whew. I got nervous there. I guess there's a glitch for that sailing. 

Well we will see you there then!!

• Like 1