Johnny Rocket Milkshakes

winter560

2 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

That’s exactly what I have done in the past with Baileys. I use one of my diamond drinks. Never have tried it with peach schnapps. I haven’t had any since cruising started since I have tried to forget about them. 🤣  They are tasty. 

Now you have to get one!😇

3 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Now you have to get one!😇

I managed to lose a few pounds on my last month on Allure, but I might try one on the Wonder. It wasn’t easy and I’m in no shape to gain any, hence trying to forget about them. Unfortunately I did have plenty of chocolate martinis. Someone mentioned adding milk to the soft serve. I would just let it melt some or add the booze. 😆

1 hour ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

I wasn't aware that OJ cost money on RCCL

Regular OJ is free in the Windjammer. There is a charge for fresh-squeezed orange juice. There is a fancy machine that squeezes the oranges for you. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 5:36 PM, CarelessAndConfused said:

I wasn't aware that OJ cost money on RCCL.  But not only are those higher priced non-alcoholic drinks, I'm further surprised those 4 items come to $20.  I would have thought closer to $15. 

As already stated, "regular" (from concentrate) juice is included in your fare, but "fresh-squeezed" OJ costs extra.  Same with coffee -- a regular old coffee is free, but a cappuccino, latte, etc., is extra.  

A large foo-foo coffee or a virgin frozen drink is in the $6+ range, so they add up quickly, just like on land.