How do you find single cabins on Royal Caribbean ships?

jel871

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Again my guess is it said 50, but I got 38. .. because I'm solo. 50 would be for double booking. Mine said 50 available but I got 38. Lol I can show you my 138 obc .. 100 from stocks .. I have 4 on liberty booked solo wow first wow sale save me 38 ... no matter it said 50.

I'm not disputing you.  Again IMO, any on-board booking credit is per cabin and not per person.  My cabin is not a studio but a double occupancy cabin.  My original invoice. prior to the solo D+340 adjustment, reflected $150 in OBCs--$100 on board booking and the $50 was a separate promo for bookings covering a certain period.

On 2/19/2022 at 3:33 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

radiance class has them but usually 4 and up front.

Each Radiance class ship has 3 inside studios, and they are on deck 4, just off the Centrum. Those studios plus the 6 ocean-view cabins across the hall (with HUGE windows) used to be part of the dining room.

Edited by NancyIL

Book on board credit is per cabin per the t&c.  It peeves me greatly when they reduce that for a solo booked in said cabin.  That should not matter at all because I'm paying the SAME deposit as 2 in a cabin.  Note I'm not talking about the fare supplement which is understandable, but, the reduced OBC is nonsensical.

Loved my Harmony OV studio. The only think it lacked was a proper chair to sit on.  The only option was the bed.

20170425_095449.jpg

20170425_095521.jpg

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 1

I'm trying to find a not expensive b2b with 3/12/23 oasis.

There is a solo balcony for 979 plus tax on a new ship for me. 1113 for 6 days. I'm sure during spring break that's a good balcony price but I do like the extra loyalty pt for double occupancy cabins. Nice big balcony though. 3 to choose from, but 2 look bigger than the 3rd. Idk. Solo balcony on symphony. 

20220220_172147217.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

I'm trying to find a not expensive b2b with 3/12/23 oasis.

There is a solo balcony for 979 plus tax on a new ship for me symphony. 1150 for 6 days. I'm sure during spring break that's a good balcony price but I do like the extra loyalty pt for double occupancy cabins. Nice big balcony though. 3 to choose from, but 2 look bigger than the 3rd. Idk.

20220220_172147217.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

Thank you all for your input. I guess I was hoping that studio rooms for one would be 1/2 the price of a double room but it sounds like that's not the case. I actually like the Radiance class ships better than bigger ships but I didn't know they have any studio rooms. Thanks for info.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jel871 said:

I actually like the Radiance class ships better than bigger ships but I didn't know they have any studio rooms.

Like on the other ships, there are very few of them and they may not provide much price savings over a double occupancy cabin.

On 2/20/2022 at 5:05 PM, NancyIL said:

Each Radiance class ship has 3 inside studios, and they are on deck 4, just off the Centrum. Those studios plus the 6 ocean-view cabins across the hall (with HUGE windows) used to be part of the dining room.

oh dear I was mixed up.  I was thinking of the pride of america which is NCL. It has only 4

sorry.  but for the Radiance class I do not like the location.  I would never book.

I think the studio balconies on new Quantum are better.