Aqua Class - Blu Menus

New Hampshire

Hi!  You can go on the Celebrity App and choose any of the sailings and look at the menus. 

Here's how:

1. Click on: Get More Details on Ships We Support

2. Choose a Ship

3. Choose a Sailing Date

4. Click on: Dining - at the bottom of the screen

5. Click on: "Restaurants" category 

6. Scroll down to Blu and click on it

7. Click on the: Menu Arrow

8. Choose either Breakfast or Dinner.   

* Note: Choose at least a 7-night sailing to see a variety of menus.  The longer the sailing, the more you will see.  There are 14 days of menus.  Breakfast stays the same.  Dinner changes nightly.  Depending on the ship, you can also ask to see the Main Dining Room menu and order from there or a combination of the two.   October '21 on the Equinox we were able to order from both.  We asked the first night and then every night they would bring both. 

The menus have been the same for awhile now and I haven't heard of any changes.

As @travlr21 posted, they are pictures of Blu items.  I started the thread and others have added to it.  😃

You can also view them this way if you prefer.  Scroll down until you get to the menu and you can go through it.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2335

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While it may require some digging I posted daily menus as well as pictures of the meals on my October Millennium Coastal Cruise.     It was a really chatty post so first menu did not appear until message #379 on page 16 (if your are set up like me). 

Edited by Jim_Iain

2 hours ago, KurtMo said:

These are circa 2017, but they will be very representative of what you'll see.

celeb-blu-menu-dinner.pdf 1.93 MB · 1 download

The menu selection changed in Aqua between our sailing in March 2020 and our sailing on November/December 2021. There are different everyday choices and fewer entree selections than there were previously. Your best bet is to log onto the app and look at a cruise that's currently sailing and check the Blu menus.

45 minutes ago, New Hampshire said:

When dining in Blu, can one still order something from the Main Dining menu?  Can one eat in the MDR on an occasional basis?

Ordering from Main Dining is dependent on class of ship.   Usually yes on M and S Class and No on E Class.   

You can definitely eat at MDR on a Space Available basis. Never been turned away.

• Thanks 1