Trip Report: MSC Seashore Feb 19, 2022 Bella Experience with Photos

Match Game 72

7 hours ago, redsox1584 said:

Thanks for doing this review!  I am considering the MSC Seashore in the fall. Looking forward to the rest of your thoughts and pictures!

Was just on the ship a few weeks ago in early February. Had a great time! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Reenie75 said:

Thank you for sharing your experiences on the ship. I'm thinking of visiting the spa. Did MSC offer any promotions or specials on certain days? We are sailing on March 5th

I saw one in port special. With the purchase of a facial, a mini massage (head, neck, back) was free.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, AngryBirdah said:

@Match Game 72 Thanks for this great review!  It actually answered a number of questions that I had been unable to find answers for  😍

Glad you had a great time!  We sail in less than 2 weeks!

Feel free to ask any questions. I will answer to the best of my ability.  With changing covid protocol,  your experience may differ.

44 minutes ago, Match Game 72 said:

I saw one in port special. With the purchase of a facial, a mini massage (head, neck, back) was free.

One other thing about the spa costs - I expected that the 15% service fee was a tip for the worker. She told me it was not and that tips in the spa were cash only.

Thanks for the review.  I sail in April.  Way too large of a ship for my tastes, but the date was what I needed and I had an FCC to apply.  It's Easter week so I expect there to be many more passengers (and kids).  Hopefully, it will still not be too crowded.

The 15% service charge for the spa isn't a tip?  Then what's it for if it doesn't go to the aesthetician?  I tend to not carry cash with me on the ship and have always just added any "extra" to the charge slip.

No dancing?  But, but, I always end up out there on the dance floor.  Yes, even by myself.  I can't help it.  I can't sit still when I hear good music.

3 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

Thanks for the review.  I sail in April.  Way too large of a ship for my tastes, but the date was what I needed and I had an FCC to apply.  It's Easter week so I expect there to be many more passengers (and kids).  Hopefully, it will still not be too crowded.

The 15% service charge for the spa isn't a tip?  Then what's it for if it doesn't go to the aesthetician?  I tend to not carry cash with me on the ship and have always just added any "extra" to the charge slip.

No dancing?  But, but, I always end up out there on the dance floor.  Yes, even by myself.  I can't help it.  I can't sit still when I hear good music.

Here's hoping there is dancing on the ship in April!

4 hours ago, Match Game 72 said:

Feel free to ask any questions. I will answer to the best of my ability.  With changing covid protocol,  your experience may differ.

Thanks @Match Game 72!  The only lingering question is one that you probably didn't personally experience, which is to do with the All-Inclusive Digital Photo Package.  If we were one-cabin then I'd have already pre-purchased it.  However our family is going to be 7 people split over 2 cabins, and it's not clear whether we need to purchase one package for each cabin in order to definitely get all of the pictures or not.  The Ts&Cs make it sound like we do but the scant user experience I've found online says we don't.  Confusing... like many things MSC!

No need to dress elegant if only hitting the buffet, right?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, AngryBirdah said:

Thanks @Match Game 72!  The only lingering question is one that you probably didn't personally experience, which is to do with the All-Inclusive Digital Photo Package.  If we were one-cabin then I'd have already pre-purchased it.  However our family is going to be 7 people split over 2 cabins, and it's not clear whether we need to purchase one package for each cabin in order to definitely get all of the pictures or not.  The Ts&Cs make it sound like we do but the scant user experience I've found online says we don't.  Confusing... like many things MSC!

No need to dress elegant if only hitting the buffet, right?

Thanks!

When I was on the Seashore in early February a woman was arguing with the manager in the Photo area about this. The family had 2 cabins and she wanted the digital package to include all pics from both cabins. From my observation of that interaction, I suggest you address your question on the ship so you can get the best clarity and answer for your specific situation. Happy sailing! 

26 minutes ago, blueslily said:

When I was on the Seashore in early February a woman was arguing with the manager in the Photo area about this. The family had 2 cabins and she wanted the digital package to include all pics from both cabins. From my observation of that interaction, I suggest you address your question on the ship so you can get the best clarity and answer for your specific situation. Happy sailing! 

Thanks so much @blueslily!  That is super helpful.  Arguing with management is about the last thing I need on my vacation 😂

Based on what you witnessed, I'm thinking my safest bet is to just buy a package for each cabin.  That should guarantee that we get all of the photos, and leave no doubt about the adorable grandparent/grandchild ones being excluded.  Pre-purchased is $150 VS $199 on the boat, so it's probably my best option.

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Bit confusing on Miami terminal, Port of Miami said A/AA for MSC but it is under construction and used to be at Terminal F.  Is it still in Terminal F? (Next to NCL or Carnival) vs AA is far side next to RCL.

1 hour ago, ashank1m said:

Bit confusing on Miami terminal, Port of Miami said A/AA for MSC but it is under construction and used to be at Terminal F.  Is it still in Terminal F? (Next to NCL or Carnival) vs AA is far side next to RCL.

Sorry, I don't know what terminal it was. Maybe start a new thread?

On 3/4/2022 at 3:15 PM, ashank1m said:

Just got off this ship on 3/5.  We were docked at Terminal F.

• Like 1