Millennium smoking areas

funtocruiselm

I am wondering if the smoking areas are the same on Millennium as before that pandemic.  Below is the information I found but not sure if things have changed, please reply if you know.  Thanks

Smoking is generally mid-ship deck 5 Port. Also a designated area port in the pool area near the Buffet and Port side of Mast Bar. Some times deck 5 is shifted to starboard when fueling and when winds heavy on port side.

5 Mid-ship deck 5 Port.    
10 Port in the pool area near the Buffet
11 Port side of Mast Bar.  

20 minutes ago, funtocruiselm said:

I am wondering if the smoking areas are the same on Millennium as before that pandemic.  Below is the information I found but not sure if things have changed, please reply if you know.  Thanks

Smoking is generally mid-ship deck 5 Port. Also a designated area port in the pool area near the Buffet and Port side of Mast Bar. Some times deck 5 is shifted to starboard when fueling and when winds heavy on port side.

5 Mid-ship deck 5 Port.    

Those were the same area on Constellation a week ago, so I'm sure they are most likely the same on Millennium as they were back in 2019 when we sailed her.

23 hours ago, funtocruiselm said:

5 Mid-ship deck 5 Port.    

Just got off Millenium ....husband smokes...alot !! Mid ship deck 5 was deck 4 bit other areas correct 

Yup... .the same locations as pre-covid.   Iain is a smoker and does have a tendency  to hang out on Deck 5.    Usually mid-ship but on occasion they move it for cleaning and maintenance

On 3/2/2022 at 5:59 PM, funtocruiselm said:

5 Mid-ship deck 5 Port.    

Not on Millennium.  These are the areas on an S class ship

15 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yup... .the same locations as pre-covid.   Iain is a smoker and does have a tendency  to hang out on Deck 5.    Usually mid-ship but on occasion they move it for cleaning and maintenance

Deck 5 is right for an S class ship, but on Millennium its deck 4