Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

The time has come to start the embarkation of yet another virtual cruise.  This time on Wonder of the Seas.  It will be fun, upbeat and most importantly A LOT of pictures. (If I can get a spot because I am sure there will be a lot of influencers / travel agents onboard). You will see what I see with no posing, no filters and no over exaggeration so you can decide yay or nay on the worlds largest ship (this year until Icon of the Sea).  So grab a beverage and enjoy the virtual cruise.  Please feel free to ask questions and add your observations comparing the Wonder to the other Oasis Class ships.

FA07E19D-9F52-42FB-8E09-6EF5499869BF.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Counting down to Embarkation Day.

The one word you want to see if you want to cruise during the current protocol as of 3/2/2022.  NEGATIVE!!  I was so relieved to see the negative result.  I know the cases have been going down and all that but I still get nervous taking a test that you can not study for and will determine if you get to go on a cruise or not so yeap I was nervous.  With the negative result I can now go pack.  The luggage will not overpack by themselves and I have to pack for two cruises.  I am going on the Symphony a day after I disembark from the Wonder.

• Like 9

• LauraS changed the title to Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!
29 minutes ago, At Sea At Peace said:

@BennyBrun Will follow along, again.  😀

They took her out for a little exercise yesterday.  They look so incredible when they are shinny and new and colorful.

A friend of mine was actually onboard - doing a little last minute systems check.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, At Sea At Peace said:

@BennyBrun Will follow along, again.  😀

They took her out for a little exercise yesterday.  They look so incredible when they are shinny and new and colorful.

IMG_5393.thumb.jpg.8c72aca9b06fdd866866ab531066b637.jpg

WOTS.JPG.590c1f772936b0a37d4921812e24f758.JPG

She looks amazing.  It looks HUGE.  I can’t wait to be onboard.  I have already set my expectations accordingly.  It is a new ship and I chose to sail on the inaugural cruise.  There will be learning curves for the staff and I don’t expect everything to be picture perfect even though I know it will either be portrayed that way.    It will be all smiles and I will will have my magnifying glass plus readers with me to look at my onboard account for pool towel charges.  I am still waiting for my $75.00 refund from the Oasis sailing 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

It will be all smiles and I will will have my magnifying glass plus readers with me to look at my onboard account for pool towel charges.  I am still waiting for my $75.00 refund from the Oasis sailing 😂 

We're LOL.  You've cruising so much we don't think you're too concerned with $75.  😲

We'll watch you sail out and snap a couple of 1 mile pictures.

A good line when, in awe, onlookers will ask "WOTS that?"  The answer is "yes."  😉

• Haha 4

Counting down to Embarkation Day.

My royal up bid was accepted!!  I am excited but you might not be since it’s only a window.  I always wanted to try the Central Park view with a window.  I had the balcony on Oasis and while it was great to spot the 🦉 and wave at people the musics was a little loud from Lime and Coconut for me when I am outside so I figure a window will give me peace and quiet, I get to sit at the couch and stare at Central Park and still enjoying the the air conditioning.  Plus I only paid $20.00 for the Royal UP from a complimentary interior room so I feel it is a good bargain 😂 or value for the money.  The virtual balcony actually cost more for the Royal Up which was a little surprising to me.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, At Sea At Peace said:

We're LOL.  You've cruising so much we don't think you're too concerned with $75.  😲

We'll watch you sail out and snap a couple of 1 mile pictures.

A good line when, in awe, onlookers will ask "WOTS that?"  The answer is "yes."  😉

Hahahahhahahaha… if it was for anything else I might have just let it go but for three blue towels that I took the time to wait in line and scanned my card and to get an acknowledgment from the staff from the same station I took the towel out from was annoying to me 😂 plus how did they come up with three when I only took one towel at a time and returned them all 🤔 

I will be waving good bye from the pool deck!  I wonder if they will have water cannons because that will be neat!

Hahahahah… that’s a good one, you will either get a chuckle or a confused look lol.

I hope you have a great time.

Did you get the UDP for this cruise?

Wish I was sailing with you, all my favorite cruise YouTubers are going to be on your cruise.

I followed you lead and upgraded my IPhone 11 to the 13 Pro, the pictures it takes is no joke.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Maitaivegas said:

I hope you have a great time.

Did you get the UDP for this cruise?

Wish I was sailing with you, all my favorite cruise YouTubers are going to be on your cruise.

I followed you lead and upgraded my IPhone 11 to the 13 Pro, the pictures it takes is no joke.

I did not get UDP because it was offered for one day at full price and it disappeared after that.  I did book the cruise within 30 days of sailing.  I really am interested in trying out the complimentary dinning like I did on Oasis to see how it compares.  I will have UDP on the Symphony of the Sea on 3/12.

This cruise will be so covered from so many different angles with a vast amount of opinions / reviews it will be like an all you can eat buffet 😂.  I will stick with my usual style… plenty of pictures as we virtually sail along together with my random comments but mostly I want “you” to take a look at the ship through pictures and review it for yourself virtually! 

Wow!  Way to go with the 13 Pro!  Look at you all fancy and professional like.  Seriously though you pretty much just have to click and let the camera do the work for you!  Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Counting down to Embarkation Day.

I mentioned about still chasing down the pool towels credit on cruise critic today from my last cruise and I just got an email that the $75.00 credit has posted to my account.  😂 Ask and you shall receive 😂 

Trust me… I have zero interest in taking home pool towels that’s used and try to stuff them in my suitcase.  I have no room and don’t want to pay excess baggage fee 😝.

• Like 2

@BennyBrun Now that you've got that "extra" $75 from your "towel return" to spend, don't go spending it all in one place. Remember, you've got the Symphony coming up after Wonder. Besides, your virtual cruiser companions might want to buy something. The bottom line is you might need to take out a loan if you let us make decisions for you... lol. Enjoy your cruises. I know we will 😁

• Haha 2